Police "to be" granted power to view your Internet History [UK]

If you could find me a source for that I would be grateful, it will be helpful.

You can find dozens of them. I found one even more absurd. A woman searched for pressure cooker, man for backpack and the kid was researching about boston bombing. Well they got visited by 6 policeman:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/01/new-york-police-terrorism-pressure-cooker

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

I shit u not.. im now replying using Tor Browser after finding out about this in the news this morning.

Just fed up with all the snooping done by governement agencies and companies.

Just on principle i'v stopped using google recently due to their data usuage policy, and now im using Tor Browser aswell.

ill still use other browsers for things like youtube, as Tor blocks most extensions by default, like java, flash , and the like......and the spell checker apparently tongue.png

EDIT:  I see alot of people talking about going with a VPN, I have to point out that VPN's have one fatal security flaw... the VPN itself. It has your data, it can snoop, you have to have 100% trust and faith in ur VPN, and even then they might still be forced to give data and or access to ur data by a court. Its why i have gone with Tor instead, its free, encrypted, and bounces your conection/data across 3 private volunteer user created client points across the world, for example : My location -USA - France - Germany - LTT. and is at a perfectly acceptable speed.

You can find dozens of them. I found one even more absurd. A woman searched for pressure cooker, man for backpack and the kid was researching about boston bombing. Well they got visited by 6 policeman:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/01/new-york-police-terrorism-pressure-cooker

Thanks, that link will go right into my link bag.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I just want to get the fuck out off this shitty country allowing this law and probably will make encryption illegal I just need to convince my parent to move to the Netherlands were I belong my family on my dads side are dutch