Someone Is Re-Streaming Bob Ross On Twitch And You'll Never Guess How Many People Are Watching It

StrongAsFe

k

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

The clickbait is strong in this one.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

He is considered by many to be the OG of ASMR, so that might be why.

Also, nostalgia. A lot of people liked Bob Ross for being positive and light hearted. It's the same reason people enjoy Mr. Rogers so much.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

k

Don't disrespect our lord and savior Bob Ross like that!

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Guys its real for whoever say's it's not

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/29/entertainment/bob-ross-twitch-marathon-painting-feat/index.html

Also I forgot about that guy!!! 

EDIT: what the heck... HE DIED? 

Nooooooo :(

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

It's at 35k right now!

http://www.twitch.tv/bobross

What is so interesting about this guy??

Someone? Did you even read the channel information? Twitch is hosting this event to celebrate the release of a new category on twitch, creative and to commemorate one of the most influential creators of our generation. They teamed up with Bob Ross' content owners and are streaming 9 whole days of Bob Ross, starting today, October 29 which is his birthday.

As many have stated Bob Ross is one of the most influential painters of our generation. His light hearted attitude and witty quips provide to create a relaxing and entertaining atmosphere in which you can watch him create or join along as he invites everyone to do. I've never been a painter myself as I seriously lack the creativity it requires however I still respect the man for everything he has done and the ways in which he has helped others.

As many have stated Bob Ross is one of the most influential painters of our generation. His light hearted attitude and witty quips provide to create a relaxing and entertaining atmosphere in which you can watch him create or join along as he invites everyone to do. I've never been a painter myself as I seriously lack the creativity it requires however I still respect the man for everything he has done and the ways in which he has helped others.

I had no idea he died, i might cry.. I thought he was in his 80s.. .

And he was only 52, :(

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I had no idea he died, i might cry.. I thought he was in his 80s.. .

And he was only 52, :(

It is not a happy little world without Bob Ross. :(

Who is Bob Ross?

The clickbait is strong in this one.

clickbait

This isn't clickbait, it's not his twitch channel -.-  

Lmao half of you plebs don't even know what clickbait is... this isn't clickbait

^^ this

Who is Bob Ross?

He was a Drill Sergeant who became one of most famous painters in the world. He was known for talking very softly as he didn't like to yell because of his days as a Drill Sergeant.

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

This isn't clickbait, it's not his twitch channel -.-  

^^ this

You clearly don't know the actual meaning of clickbait then. It's creating a title that is worded in such a way to make a user curious enough to click on the link. The OP made the title open ended so that user would click on the topic to find out the number of viewers, hence clickbait.

the new bloodyvalley?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Don't disrespect our lord and savior Bob Ross like that!

Lord and savior? He was an ambassador of peace. Our lord and savior is none other than Macho Man Randy Savage. Tom Selleck is the enforcer of his laws. Neither Bob nor Randy died.Tom Selleck maintains order of this mortal realm, while Macho Man holds the four horsemen at bay, in a Slim Jim sponsored wrestling ring at the center of the earths core. Bob Ross is negotiating peace with intergalactic space coalitions, to have our realm spared. Though, a prophecy has yet to be fulfilled. It is said when all hope fades, as a final act of desperation,  these three heroes shall merge to into one entity. He shall harbor the Afro of Bob Ross, the strength and tenacity of Macho Man, and the stern mustache of Tom Selleck. It is believed the forging of this new creature shall absolve all living mortals of sin, and redeem the human race as a whole. 

We can only wait until then, praying that one day, we will be as worthy as they are, and transcend these mortal restraints known as "Human Bodies". 

Well, i've had my fun. Time to go do something else today.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

You clearly don't know the actual meaning of clickbait then. It's creating a title that is worded in such a way to make a user curious enough to click on the link. The OP made the title open ended so that user would click on the topic to find out the number of viewers, hence clickbait.

He tells you how many people are watching right before the link.... lmfao nice try though

That's the literal definition, but in the case of this forum 99% of cases of clickbait are cases when people post something revolutionary as their title and it ends up going to their youtube channel. I meant it as what the history of LTT has been

He tells you how many people are watching right before the link.... lmfao nice try though

Nice troll attempt but I meant the title of the topic, not the content of said topic. So the link that goes from the subforum to this topic. Clear?