Giving away most Humble Bundle keys!

Skyfire

full custom loop

Haha, this thread died a while ago but since you're so keen, I'll give it to you. What game did you want? Answer was a Corsair H70 by the way, so you were wrong :P

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Answer to your question The Hydro Series H80 or H100

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Haha, this thread died a while ago but since you're so keen, I'll give it to you. What game did you want? Answer was a Corsair H70 by the way, so you were wrong :P

WAIT I AM LATE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

WAIT I AM LATE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I still have all those games to give. What did you want, bud? Answer was H70 though, haha.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Any chance you still have the sims 3?

I tried to guess just was quite off it seems.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Any chance you still have the sims 3?

I tried to guess just was quite off it seems.

Sure, I'll PM you the code.

I did not see H70 on the site, that is why lol

All good. Did you still want any of the games available?

All good. Did you still want any of the games available?

BF3 is gone so Dead Space 3 if still available, thanks!

What do you do to get a game?

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

What do you do to get a game?

You just did it. Which game did you want? Available ones are listed in the first post.

You just did it. Which game did you want? Available ones are listed in the first post.

Mirror's Edge

If you still have it it is on the list :)

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Is this still going?

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

Is this still going?

Yeah, but the list is smaller now. Did you still want one?

I want one. anything you have :D

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I could take Crysis 2 if you still have a copy left.

Sent you a PM. Origin Crysis 2.

I want one. anything you have :D

Sent you a PM. Origin Dead Space.

A fellow Australian giving away games. Good on ya mate.

Thanks, mate. I do what I can.

This is awesome. I'm from Australia but I live in Adelaide :)

I will have any game left over if you have any :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie

This is awesome. I'm from Australia but I live in Adelaide :)

I will have any game left over if you have any :D

Dead Space - Steam

Burnout Paradise - Origin

Medal of Honor - Origin

Always nice to hear from another Australian. Which game did you want?

Burnout Paradise please, THANKS :) :) :D :D :) :)

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Dead Space - Steam

8ZPRH-KAMR0-FHFZW

Medal of Honor - Origin

8ZPRH-KAMR0-FHFZW

Those are my last two games. Whoever gets to them first, gets them. Labelling the thread as closed now. Thanks, guys!