Giving away most Humble Bundle keys!

Skyfire

H100

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Full custom loop

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Give us a hint

Probably should, haha. Alright, there's one now.

Full custom loop

Hey, since you've already won a game, I gotta let others have a chance first. Sorry !

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Hey, since you've already won a game, I gotta let others have a chance first. Sorry !

Nah i would give it to the dude after me who said 2600k. I just got spare time while drinking plus WHY people dont look at your posts LOL There are some hints there.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Coolermaster eisberg 240l

Follow the rules, man. I appreciate the enthusiasm though, haha.

Nah i would give it to the dude after me who said 2600k. I just got spare time while drinking plus WHY people dont look at your posts LOL There are some hints there.

I'm confused, haha. So what did you want to achieve? :L At least you're having fun.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Follow the rules, man. I appreciate the enthusiasm though, haha.

I'm confused, haha. So what did you want to achieve? :L At least you're having fun.

Rules are over rated and no body is guessing it so I am going to shoot until I get it.

zalman zq-310

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd