Gonna be making a Zen/Arctic islands

TechGod

haha right maybe if you showed any proof that next year will be any different from every other release

Can you? Please do? We'll wait here while you gather your evidence.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

a 980ti costs around 1300 nzd

exactly so if he took my build, with a 970 and an i5, adds a $600 monitor, there won't be any space for a flagship GPU in his budget.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Yeah I mean their research department probably sat there doing nothing right? Lmao, common sense really is becoming so rare it should be considered a super power.

haha okay any proof it would be different. the titan killer was a failure. and now common sense is you being wrong about the AMD products. 

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

they havent made a new cpu in years. how would they know. their market share is dying. And they havent done anything new in fucking years why would things change. smh

Manufacturing a CPU is different to DESIGNING one. Jim Keller's team has been designing the Zen CPU for ages now. Pretty damn sure they know what they're doing. Anyways, leave. Don't make my thread a toxic AMD vs Intel and nvidea bullshit thing. 

You don't know what you can buy in 12 months time and what it will cost.

I would do minor research like should I get an SSD or what capacity HDD should I get. Stuff that will not change.

He's saving up and waiting.

haha okay any proof it would be different. the titan killer was a failure. and now common sense is you being wrong about the AMD products. 

Lol Oh my, is that all you have? I feel sorry for who ever you breed with.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

exactly so if he took my build, with a 970 and an i5, adds a $600 monitor, there won't be any space for a flagship GPU in his budget.

He wants to wait for Zen so.... yeah.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Can you? Please do? We'll wait here while you gather your evidence.

what are you retarded. Im asking you if theres any proof that AMD will beat intel next year. My proof is the failure of the titan killer. and their latest and greatest cpu is shit. 

the r9 fury x was meant to be a titan killer but it cant beat a 980ti custom design

That isn't true.

The Fury was not competing against the titan.

It has it's own class.

ouch that hurt coming from you considering youve said nothing to prove your point ...

I'd prefer he didn't breed at all.

Anyway, I wouldnt bother speculating at this time :).

Fury X beats the 980 easily and keeps up with a titan/980tI for LESS MONEYS....

That isn't true.

The Fury was not competing against the titan.

It has it's own class.

which is?

what are you retarded. Im asking you if theres any proof that AMD will beat intel next year. My proof is the failure of the titan killer. and their latest and greatest cpu is shit. 

Comparing an old CPU against a new one? Now you're really being silly aren't you lol seeing as the subject here is Zen not FX.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Please go away.

Fanboyism isn't needed here.

ouch that hurt coming from you considering youve said nothing to prove your point ...

Still waiting for evidence regarding Zen, you're just pedalling nonsense under the guise of evidence.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

im not a fanboy in fact i recommend amd gpu's for budget build. but intel and nvidia are at the top

at that budget that's probably gonna be quite the squeeze, if the 980 ti and titan X are anything to go by, squeezing that AND the peripherals into a 3K NZD budget i feel will be impossible. (to put it into perspecitve, the build in my sig cost about 2.3K NZD for just the case and internals, throw in a $600 monitor and you only have $100 to play with.)

I bet the midrange card in the Arctic Islands lineup will easily push 1440P so maybe I can get a cheaper GPU? Or maybe I can get a smaller SSD as well...

which is?

Small factor form and looking like a boss.

The FuryX2 will be more powerful than a Titian X.

I bet the midrange card in the Arctic Islands lineup will easily push 1440P so maybe I can get a cheaper GPU? Or maybe I can get a smaller SSD as well...

Just wait, honestly, start saving up then when it's time to build the money you have will help guide you further.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

I'd expect so as well, but this is why we plan builds with parts once they are actually available, and how much they cost, so we know what to take out or move to put elsewhere.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Still waiting for evidence regarding Zen, you're just pedalling nonsense under the guise of evidence.

its called market pattern. heard of it. patterns dont change with huge companies. they all release products at a certain time. and they usually dont change

about zen

https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/81051-amd-zen-leak-worrying

also remember fail dozer?

My friends n I called that this would turn into intel fanboy degeneracy.

Didn't take long.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Just wait, honestly, start saving up then when it's time to build the money you have will help guide you further.

That certainly seems like the best idea. I will be on the lookout constantly for peripherals and I can most likely get a 1440P monitor for my birthday anyway and use it with my rMBP until I build the PC.

its called market pattern. heard of it. patterns dont change with huge companies. they all release products at a certain time. and they usually dont change

about zen

https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/81051-amd-zen-leak-worrying

Speculation isn't fact, I speculate you're a retard, but without your posts as evidence making it fully clear based on you aka the product of inbreeding that physically exists, my speculation would be useless...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken