Girlfriends present!

Look, I'm a poor guy but I need to get my priorities right. I either splash out on my girlfriend or I keep most of my money for PC upgrades. HELP!

Also if you have any present suggestions that would be great.

50/50. Maybe 60% for the GF. Or think of it like this - Girlfriend or computer? :/

If you already have a working computer you're alright

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

To be honest just putting some thought into something cheap can mean more than something that costs a fortune,  just get her some roses, a few candles, and make her a nice dinner.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

We need some information?

How badly is your current setup in need of an upgrade?

What are your girlfriends interests etc. ?

I am poor myself. I'll never choose PC Upgrades over my Gf's happiness. However, my gf and I have been together 1 year and 9 months and are pretty serious about each others.

If you both just started up, then upgrade that PC and buy her a rose:P If not, you'd regret those new PC parts :P

Try to find a balance between a gift to her and a small upgrade to your PC.

EDIT:

You can also gift her something hand-made ? Something creative and meaningful ?

For my GF's birthday/ Valentine maybe not sure. I'm making her an App that has buttons to "tell her I love her in 3 different languages" and some other stuff like that :P..

……………………………………..________

………………………………,.-‘”……………….“~.,
………………………..,.-“……………………………..”-.,
…………………….,/………………………………………..”:,
…………………,?………………………………………………\,
………………./…………………………………………………..,}
……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}
……………/……………………………………………,:”………/
…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../
…………./__.(…..”~-,_…………………………,:`………./
………../(_….”~,_……..”~,_………………..,:`…….._/
……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….”-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}
………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……”;,,./`…./”…………../
…,,,___.\`~,……”~.,………………..`…..}…………../
…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”
…………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\
………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__
,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,
…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\
……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`

If this is a question, humanity is doomed.

GO WITH YOUR GF

What are your current specs?

1. Go buy stuff for your girl, like roses, a card, a nice dinner or something (Or do something she likes) 

2. Be lucky you have a girlfriend, i do not.  :(

I'm not sure how important your computer is to you but I thought this one was quite obvious. But you don't need to plunge yourself into bankruptcy to do something nice  :)

I just saw another post by you, judging by your age and the probability that your GF is about your age, she shouldn't require you to spend copious amounts of money on her. Otherwise you have the wrong girl :P 
But as a general tip I have a lot more fond memories of past GF's than I have of myself sitting in the dark blue light of my monitor.

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

Look, I'm a poor guy but I need to get my priorities right. I either splash out on my girlfriend or I keep most of my money for PC upgrades. HELP!

Also if you have any present suggestions that would be great.

Find a shoplifter or a fence that can get you some good gear for the missus (helps if there a druggie, it means you will get your gear cheaper) then you can spend the big bucks on pc gear! (Unless your fence can get that too, but if that is the case I'm gonna need his number too) xD

My PC: i5 4690k===MSI GAMING 3===980TI===8GB-Corsair-Vangence-Pro-Series===H100i-GTX===EVGA G2 750W===Samsung 850evo m.2 boot drive===Samsung 250gb evo SSD===Seagate-Barracuda-1TB-HDD===NZXT-H440

dick in a box

but seriously, buy something for your gf

You don't need to buy her an expensive present. Cook dinner for her, or something like that.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

You don't need to buy her an expensive present. Cook dinner for her, or something like that.

^ this. Unless she's pretty gifts-oriented, odds are she'll care more about the thought you put into something than the dollar amount.

If what I'm posting has already been posted, I'm sorry.

I would cook some food, get a good wine + flowers as a extra.

Ladies?