Best cooler for case and new processor?

Birthday is coming up, I have been wanting to upgrade my processor to AMD FX 8370. It's stock speed is 4 hertz. A lot of reviews says it tends to run hot. So, what is the best fan/liquid cooler for it? 

I have the NZXT Phantom Full Tower White case. A while back, i think i tried the evo 121?? something like that. Anyway, the fan was too big and my ram got in the way. I have a Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard with all 4 ram slots filled. 

Whats the best fan that would fit in my case/motherboard? Thanks again guys. I've used this site once before and had quick positive feedback! :)

post-143316-0-98368600-1445301888_thumb.

post-143316-0-06600400-1445301892.jpg

dont get that CPU, go for Intel

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

dont get that CPU, go for Intel

I would but my motherboard only supports AMD processors. 

I would but my motherboard only supports AMD processors.

Then instead of getting the 8370, save up a bit of money and get a i5 4460/H81 mobo

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Then instead of getting the 8370, save up a bit of money and get a i5 4460/H81 mobo

whats your budget for this upgrade?

I really have thought about it, but getting both an intel mobo and cpu would be too pricey for me. Ive got bills im paying every month so I dont wanna pay too much. im gonna go half and half with parents sort of. the 8370 is $194 on amazon. Ill pay $150 and parents will pay the other $50. Then, i would still need to get a cooler for it too which would most likely be another $100.. soo total for me would be about $250 or so. Id like to stay in that range, or cheaper if possible lol. like i said, bills are killing me.

I really have thought about it, but getting both an intel mobo and cpu would be too pricey for me. Ive got bills im paying every month so I dont wanna pay too much. im gonna go half and half with parents sort of. the 8370 is $194 on amazon. Ill pay $150 and parents will pay the other $50. Then, i would still need to get a cooler for it too which would most likely be another $100.. soo total for me would be about $250 or so. Id like to stay in that range, or cheaper if possible lol. like i said, bills are killing me.

what's up with the "go for intel"

if the pc is just for gaming and casual web browsing, then AMD is more than enough.

intel may be better, but it doesn't mean amd is bad.

@op

maybe a corsair H55 wold be fine.  if you're not doing any overclocking

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

what's up with the "go for intel"

if the pc is just for gaming and casual web browsing, then AMD is more than enough.

intel may be better, but it doesn't mean amd is bad.

@op

maybe a corsair H55 wold be fine.  if you're not doing any overclocking

the H55 would be better than the 100? or the 55 is cheaper?

Will the 

CORSAIR Hydro Series H105 Extreme Performance fit? if so, would i mount it on the top or side of the case? the Top fans are 200mm. But this liquid cooler fan is 240mm