White rednecks claim Star Wars: The Force Awakens is racist against whites.

killcomic

Because as we all know, white people are woefully underrepresented in mainstream media.

Some idiots have taken to social media to claim the new Star Wars promotes genocide against whites.... whu...?

From news.com.au:

Overnight the hashtag #BoycottStarWarsVII began trending, with people claiming that the movie is “anti-white”, even going as far as saying that the film promotes “white genocide”

#BoycottStarWarsVII because it is anti-white propaganda promoting #whitegenocide.

— End Cultural Marxism (@genophilia) October 19, 2015

#BoycottStarWarsVII If white people aren't wanted in Star Wars, then our money must not be either.

— Critical Spooking (@officialCritDis) October 19, 2015

#BoycottStarWarsVII because white children deserve wholesome movies, not more PC anti-white diversity crap.

— End Cultural Marxism (@genophilia) October 19, 2015

Source (news.com.au):http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/angry-racist-twitter-users-are-claiming-that-the-new-star-wars-promotes-white-genocide/story-fnjwnhzf-1227575305861

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

well either way its the whites turn...

some people just need to die.........

some people are too dumb to be dumb!

I mean just calling these people dumb is insulting the dumb people.

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

everyone is just too fucking sensitive....

fixed for ya

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

28549af370cc30a3a7ee84dd1e0ca2df.gif

giphy.gif

lsl1.gif

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

so, is it promoting white Genocide because stormtroopers wear white?

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Lol some people don't know when they are really offended or if they just think they SHOULD be offended

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

I can definitely see where these people are coming from looking at the movie and its casting objectively. 

Yes, those three black dudes in a universe full of white people are a real threat....

The more I think about I come to the conclusion that we should just Kill All Humans.

Freaking hell... Why are people so obsessed with skin colour? What freaking difference does it make to the character of a Human? And why are they not making a big deal about all the people with dark hair?!
Lazy pricks. 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

If these people are stupid enough to believe that then they damn well deserve to be offended

I can definitely see where these people are coming from looking at the movie and its casting objectively. 

Maybe I'm like the kids from the episode of Southpark when they don't know the're being racist, but how exactly? Maybe you want to elaborate?

Yes, those three black dudes in a universe full of white people are a real threat....

The main issue is Political Correctness being shoehorned into the media, putting writers in creative constraints and not allowing them to show off the true potential of their story since they have boxes to check off to make sure Social Justice Warriors don't rage at them.

Maybe I'm like the kids from the episode of Southpark when they don't know the're being racist, but how exactly? Maybe you want to elaborate?

Read above  :P

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

The main issue is Political Correctness being shoehorned into the media, putting writers in creative constraints and not allowing them to show off the true potential of their story since they have boxes to check off to make sure the internet doesn't rage at them.

What amazes me is the outcries of political correctness whenever anyone who is not white or male is casted for a role.

It may shock you to learn this, and I do hope you're sitting down, but sometimes a non-white person may be able to fill in a role as required. Crazy, right?

I know, I know, you're white and therefore rightful ruler and master of the universe, but every now and then you get people of other races that are actually the better candidate.

What amazes me is the outcries of political correctness whenever anyone who is not white or male are casted for a role.

It may shock you to learn this, and I do hope you're sitting down, but sometimes a non-white person may be able to fill in a role as required. Crazy, right?

I know, I know, you're white and therefore rightful rules and master of the universe, but every now and then you get people of other races that are actually the better candidate.

Considering how a majority of the movie-goers in the West are Caucasian, it makes much more sense for a majority of the main characters to be white unless the story calls for a higher representation of another group for legitimate reasons.

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Considering how a majority of the movie-goers in the West are Caucasian, it makes much more sense for the main character to be white. 

Right, if that's your logic, there are more Asians worldwide, therefore the entire cast should Asian.

Seriously? That's your argument? Are you that insecure about your prospects that the only thing you can hold on as a redeeming feature is your skin colour? I wish you luck in your future endeavours. You're gonna need it.

Considering how a majority of the movie-goers in the West are Caucasian, it makes much more sense for a majority of the main characters to be white. 

It doesn't "make more sense", just no.

Right, if that's your logic, there are more Asians worldwide, therefore the entire cast should Asian.

Seriously? That's your argument? Are you that insecure about your prospects that the only thing you can hold on as a redeeming feature is your skin colour? I wish you luck in your future endeavours. You're gonna need it.

If Asians were a majority of the audience that Hollywood is aiming for, it would make more sense for a majority of characters to be Asian.

It doesn't "make more sense", just no.

Yes it does.

http://www.cnet.com/news/director-j-j-abrams-weighs-in-on-diversity-in-the-star-wars-universe/

"I think it's important people see themselves represented in film," Abrams said. "I think it's not a small thing."

If it "doesn't matter", why do SJW's get up in arms when there aren't enough minorities in a film?

If Asians were a majority of the audience that Hollywood is aiming for, it would make more sense for a majority of characters to be Asian.

Yes it does.

http://www.cnet.com/news/director-j-j-abrams-weighs-in-on-diversity-in-the-star-wars-universe/

"I think it's important people see themselves represented in film," Abrams said. "I think it's not a small thing."

If it "doesn't matter", why do SJW's get up in arms when there aren't enough minorities in a film?

Either JJ Abrams doesn't know what he's talking about, or he knows exactly what he's talking about and proving you wrong.

Either JJ Abrams doesn't know what he's talking about, or he knows exactly what he's talking about and proving you wrong.

How does he prove me wrong? He said that people like to see themselves represented in a film and if a majority of movie-goers are Caucasian, it makes no sense to put in minority characters unless they are pivotal to the film. There's far too many token minorities in media that are there just to check off a box, I'd like to see more fleshed out characters. I hope that Abrams actually makes the two main characters likable instead of just tokens.