Need a video editor for personal projects/youtube.

Jerakl

I need a video editor that can export in 1080p 30+ fps (preferably up to 60)

I'm cheap and don't want to pay for one. Using windows. Checked the pinned thread in the section for it already.

CS5 downloads are hard to find

Good Sony Vegas 13 ones have a trojan

I have a project (this one happens to be for school) that I need to finish tonight, so learning something too new is out of the question (I.E Lightworks).

Any suggestions?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

windows movie maker

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

windows movie maker

Thank you for the useless post.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

But he is right?

Just use Movie Maker. Fit pretty much all your requirements

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

But he is right?

Just use Movie Maker. Fit pretty much all your requirements

If I'm considering other things I've obviously already considered it.

It's irrelevant.

Just me posting is already implying very, very heavily that I don't want to use it.

its easy, no need to learn anything new, and exports in 30fps

its also free

how was that a useless post if its exactly what youre asking for

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It's irrelevant.

Just me posting is already implying very, very heavily that I don't want to use it.

you never said anything about movie maker...?

you only mentioned premier and sony vegas

and movie maker can do what youre asking for

Spoiler

how was that a useless post if its exactly what youre asking for

Because it fits the requirements does not mean it's ideal in any realm.

see above.

It's irrelevant.

Oh.

Well, I guess you can go ahead and try finding something else and ditching this fairly easy to use/learn video editor that can export in 60fps and is free.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Because it fits the requirements does not mean it's ideal in any realm.

see above.

yeah well maybe you sahould have said something about already having tried it rather than just posting a "useless post" yourself

your comment was really unnecessary

if you have other requirements that movie maker cant meet you should have probably stated them in the OP, because all you said was 1080p 60fps which movie maker can do just fine

and how do you expect to use another video editor if you dont want to learn anything new?

do you expect there to be clones of sony vegas and premier that are exactly the same and you dont need to learn anything?

lol

every video editor is different and you will need to learn

unless you use movie maker of course, which takes 2 minutes to figure out for anyone intelligent

Spoiler

I need a video editor that can export in 1080p 30+ fps (preferably up to 60)

I'm cheap and don't want to pay for one. Using windows. Checked the pinned thread in the section for it already.

CS5 downloads are hard to find

Good Sony Vegas 13 ones have a trojan

I have a project (this one happens to be for school) that I need to finish tonight, so learning something too new is out of the question (I.E Lightworks).

Any suggestions?

Get hitfilm 3 express like premiere pro but free-er

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

https://hitfilm.com/express

will not be disappointed 

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

Oh.

Well, I guess you can go ahead and try finding something else and ditching this fairly easy to use/learn video editor that can export in 60fps and is free.

See below. It's not because I just don't want to use it, I have legitimate reasons for disliking it.

yeah well maybe you sahould have said something about already having tried it rather than just posting a "useless post" yourself

your comment was really unnecessary

if you have other requirements that movie maker cant meet you should have probably stated them in the OP, because all you said was 1080p 60fps which movie maker can do just fine

and how do you expect to use another video editor if you dont want to learn anything new?

do you expect there to be clones of sony vegas and premier that are exactly the same and you dont need to learn anything?

lol

every video editor is different and you will need to learn

unless you use movie maker of course, which takes 2 minutes to figure out for anyone intelligent

IDK about you but I have used it tons and there are so many little things about it that I can't touch it. Just all these little inconveniences in how it works, especially with audio editing etc.

I also have a decent amount of practice in Vegas/Premiere, which are almost the same. Trying to see if I can find something else like those.

Get hitfilm 3 express like premiere pro but free-er

just registered for the email.

See below. It's not because I just don't want to use it, I have legitimate reasons for disliking it.

IDK about you but I have used it tons and there are so many little things about it that I can't touch it. Just all these little inconveniences in how it works, especially with audio editing etc.

I also have a decent amount of practice in Vegas/Premiere, which are almost the same. Trying to see if I can find something else like those.

well if you told us what you are trying to do it would help

movie maker is great for stitching clips together and overlaying music and text

other than that it cant do much

Spoiler