Brother 134$ Mum luvs brother more :((

Me

-GAMES*

-GAMES*

Brother

-GAMES*

-GAMES*

Shout out to Fanfiction Site

I enjoyed watching gameplay of Until Dawn, may interest you?

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

So you can buy one Game and your Brother two?  :lol:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Spend 30$ on Rocket League and save up the rest :) 

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Spend it on Steam.

The PS4 really doesn't have any must-haves.

He just bought it, i think he want use it ;)

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

So you can buy one Game and your Brother two?  :lol:

Like i said mum luvs the brother most :( :( :(

Like i said mum luvs the brother most :( :( :(

I hope you´re joking  :wacko:

Uhhhhh

There really are no games I could come up with.

Maybe.. No clue.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I see, but still, are there any games that are really worth getting on the PS4?

You ask the wrong Person, i would never buy it in the first place :P

Uhhhhh

There really are no games I could come up with.

Maybe.. No clue.

What about FF 235? Isnt it out yet?

You know, the one with the 4 Gay Guys driving in a Car.

Bloodborne

Uncharted collection

Journey

Destiny

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I hope you´re joking  :wacko:

i'm pretty sure i'm not joking! :o

Infamous Second Son is bad ass.  (and First Light)

The Last of Us.

Resogun.

Little Big Planet 3.

I really enjoyed watching Until Dawn gameplay but unless you get money often to spend it on games, then I don't think you should get it since the gameplay is only ~10 hours long.

Maybe Mad Max? Personally, I haven't played it a lot but I do quite enjoy it so far and it has ~40 hours of gameplay.

You should be focusing more on online games, are you into FPS games? In that case the Black Ops III gameplay looked pretty damn cool for me.

Consider getting Mortal Kombat X so you could play the game together with your brother.

Tlou remastered if you haven't already. Until dawn? Idk

I've played through the below and would recommend.

Infamous Second Son + Last Light (Second Son will be better value with the amount of content)

Until Dawn (Multiple play throughs available on this)

Destiny (Really good gameplay)

The Last of Us (Epic Story)

Bloodborne

Drive Club (Enjoyed this probably more than forza, purely because of the 3star objectives each race. Doing long races didn't seem as repetative) 

There are other games as well if your looking for non-exclusives. Far Cry 4, Shadows of Mordor, Batman Arkham Knight. Tomb Raider, GTA.

Personally can't recommend God of War 3, think I am about 3/4 of the way through, felt like a drag so put it down.

InFamous was good, BloodBorne if you like Souls games. The Last of Us was good, but not a must play in my opinion, but I don't know any PS4 bundles that don't come with it so I assume you have it already.

Get PS+ and you'll have a steady stream of sometimes decent games coming in.