Dual CPU Motherboard supporting G3258

I've been trying to find a dual CPU motherboard that supports more than Xeons and can be used for overclocking. Two g3258's give me 4 cores and I currently have 1 clocked at 4.9Ghz with a custom water loop.

Reasons for dual pentiums:

4 OCable cores for half the price of a 4690k

Can be upgraded to i3s or i5s for more cores

Different experience

I have been looking for a while and have had no luck, honestly I was never expecting overclocking capabilities but I haven't found one that officially supports pentiums. Have any of you had any experience with a set-up like this before? Also in prepared for the motherboard to be expensive but cheaper would be preferable.

There are no LGA 1150 dual socket boards.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

dual cpu motherboards are xeon only, because only xeons support being together.

----

desktop CPUs are asocial assholes.

/s

I've been trying to find a dual CPU motherboard that supports more than Xeons and can be used for overclocking. Two g3258's give me 4 cores and I currently have 1 clocked at 4.9Ghz with a custom water loop.

Different experience

I have been looking for a while and have had no luck, honestly I was never expecting overclocking capabilities but I haven't found one that officially supports pentiums. Have any of you had any experience with a set-up like this before? Also in prepared for the motherboard to be expensive but cheaper would be preferable.

Doesn't exist. It never will either. The only platform that supports more than one CPU is the LGA 2011+ platform. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Different experience

LGA 115x CPUs don't have multi-CPU interconnects in them at all. Only LGA 2011 CPUs do, and only the higher end 2011 Xeons have that capability enabled.