TTL is back!

Assassin

Oh I know I saw that as well. My respect for JJ went out the window given how nice of a guy TTL is and how will tell it how it is and few people who do unboxings or reviews do.

On the WAN show chat in Razer Comms no one seemed to comment on that! I was very discouraged by JJ on his part.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

When linus mentions TTL in the show JJ scoffs.

I think that was just coincidence. I don't think JJ would be that obvious or stupid to show his feelings about TTL.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

I think that was just coincidence. I don't think JJ would be that obvious or stupid to show his feelings about TTL.

Would be public opinion suicide on his part I would think on JJ's part. I agree with you. Either way hopefully at some point now that TTL is okay he can go on the WAN show. 

TTL? Shouldn't it be TTLC?

Tiny Tom Logan from Time To Live Customs

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Why did he stop making videos for a while. What was wrong with him ?

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Asus poisoned his cheek so it looked like he had a very big gumball in his mouth

he is on my top 5 most hated tech people

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Asus poisoned his cheek so it looked like he had a very big gumball in his mouth

What actually happened. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

What actually happened. 

He got an infection in one of his glands which led to swelling and required operations and came very close to septicemia

I had the same thing when I was younger as the result of an abscess, by far the worst thing that ever happened to me, half of my face swelled up and my eye closed over, was in hospital for 2 weeks