TTL is back!

Assassin

so will he be on the wan show soon?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

It's good to see him back. Asus tried to poison him but he can't back down :P

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

What happened to him?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Glad to see he's fine

It was a conspiracy with NZXT. (If anyone actually still remember that episode)

what happened with nzxt?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Glad to see he's fine

It was a conspiracy with NZXT. (If anyone actually still remember that episode)

Mind showing us that episode?

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

what happened with nzxt?

Mind showing us that episode?

He gave the NZXT H2 case a bad review and NZXT refused to send him review samples for a very long time

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

He gave the NZXT H2 case a bad review and NZXT refused to send him review samples for a very long time

Thanks, I'll watch it right now. 

I love how TTL is harsh on his reviews like on the maximus VI extreme review.

lol i ended up buying that board even after warching the whole review.

lol i ended up buying that board even after warching the whole review.

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING HUMAN?!

either way your build looked sick!

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING HUMAN?!

either way your build looked sick!

well yes the board is exoensive and not worth 400$. but i got it for 300$. what is there to hate about this board other than the price?

well yes the board is exoensive and not worth 400$. but i got it for 300$. what is there to hate about this board other than the price?

Well he hated how poor of an overclocker the board was.

Only red and black....

blue!!!!!

Well he hated how poor of an overclocker the board was.

well he got a bad bios. they fixed that. maybe its me chip. but my 4770k runs at 4.8ghz on h100i in pull. themps are around at 30c idle and 60-70 during game. and around 85-88 during stress test.

Did you even watch the video?

Yes but what are these "Conpericy therories" Other people are talking about?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

well he got a bad bios. they fixed that. maybe its me chip. but my 4770k runs at 4.8ghz on h100i in pull. themps are around at 30c idle and 60-70 during game. and around 85-88 during stress test.

umm yeah you probably got a good chip. that setup is normally 100c on stress test.

umm yeah you probably got a good chip. that setup is normally 100c on stress test.

also i am in the basement and the ac is on.

Yes but what are these "Conpericy therories" Other people are talking about?

It's just a joke. TTL is somewhat known for his harsh reviews of parts and sometimes they get him in trouble with the manufactures

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

JJ may be a nice guy but you could tell when he was on the WAN show that he had a very marketing element to him. And I like a reviewer to be honest and not the type that is paid to say something good and favorable to the company that sent the product. Mad props to TTL for sticking up and shame on ASUS for throwing out 400 dollar boards that don't really produce a whole lot beyond your normal 100 dollar board.

JJ may be a nice guy but you could tell when he was on the WAN show that he had a very marketing element to him. And I like a reviewer to be honest and not the type that is paid to say something good and favorable to the company that sent the product. Mad props to TTL for sticking up and shame on ASUS for throwing out 400 dollar boards that don't really produce a whole lot beyond your normal 100 dollar board.

When linus mentions TTL in the show JJ scoffs.

When linus mentions TTL in the show JJ scoffs.

Oh I know I saw that as well. My respect for JJ went out the window given how nice of a guy TTL is and how will tell it how it is and few people who do unboxings or reviews do.