worst/ugliest mouses ever?

zombiepixel

car-computer-mouse-.jpglogiteck.jpg

Cool, Laptop nipple xD

You know they have many names for that contraption, most are not safe for work (NSFW) :P

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Don't even get me started on bad mice...

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Wow i love my rat 7 contagion. anyone with me ANYONE?

+1 personally I think it's the best mouse out there, only drawback was when I got one for my pc in work I had to buy everyone else one... So it could be +7

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

Wow i love my rat 7 contagion. anyone with me ANYONE?

I prefer that Rat 5, but I would like it even more if it actually worked.

I prefer that Rat 5, but I would like it even more if it actually worked.

Ive had no problems at all for a year and a half.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Ive had no problems at all for a year and a half.

I had problems with mine very quickly. I had tracking issues no matter what mouse pad I used, and I heared a lot of people had similar problems.

I had problems with mine very quickly. I had tracking issues no matter what mouse pad I used, and I heared a lot of people had similar problems.

Ditto, seriously need to send it back. The thing is everytime I'm close to tossing it out the window and e-mail their support it starts to work fine. Then a week rolls by and I need some precise mousing and its all over the freaking place :angry:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Ditto, seriously need to send it back. The thing is everytime I'm close to tossing it out the window and e-mail their support it starts to work fine. Then a week rolls by and I need some precise mousing and its all over the freaking place :angry:

I just took mine back to the store and they gave me a refund without even testing it.

I give you... GUITAR PEDAL MOUSE!

boss-ds-1-mouse.jpg

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

Apple_Magic_Mouse.jpg

This is actually a very good mouse. Don't hate on it just because its Apple. It's also a laser mouse so the tracking is excellent and its sturdy and well built. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

This is actually a very good mouse. Don't hate on it just because its Apple

This is the "worst/ugliest mouse" thread, therefore it is entirely subjective as to whether or not someone likes a mouse. He may find that mouse ugly, or impractical. Just because there is an apple logo on it doesn't make it a god product that cannot be disliked specifically for its design.

logiteck.jpg

no you just didnt

What were they thinking LOL

2013051609440461-16s.jpg

people said they wanted a mouse on xbox....

Ahem..I present to you...

post-621-0-24966500-1376683226.jpg

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

This is the "worst/ugliest mouse" thread, therefore it is entirely subjective as to whether or not someone likes a mouse. He may find that mouse ugly, or impractical. Just because there is an apple logo on it doesn't make it a god product that cannot be disliked specifically for its design.

I think you've misinterpreted my statement. "Don't hate on it just because it's Apple." ...which isn't surprising at all

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

This is actually a very good mouse. Don't hate on it just because its Apple. It's also a laser mouse so the tracking is excellent and its sturdy and well built. 

I personally hate the thing and can name a large number of mice I prefer over it, all of them having more buttons. I also remember when a friend got a mighty mouse for his mac shortly there after I gave him a MX Revolution and the mighty mouse was never touched again.

I think you've misinterpreted my statement. "Don't hate on it just because it's Apple." ...which isn't surprising at all

I didn't misinterpret whatsoever. You're claiming his reasoning on why he dislikes that mouse is because it's Apple, which I replied saying there can be other reasons to dislike a product aside from the company who makes it.

No gaming = no go

Interested in Business and Technology

It has to be this... It just doesn't look right, nor particularly practical IMO. (Sorry for the poor quality pic)

post-13993-0-37949300-1376689244.jpg

OnePlus 6T

No gaming = no go

Why cant you game with it? Im pretty sure you could without trying too hard.

It has to be this... It just doesn't look right, nor particularly practical IMO. (Sorry for the poor quality pic)

whats with all the trackpoint hating? apparently many of you dont do things where its nice too keep you hands on the keyboard most of the time.

Edit: O and my that looks like a quite old thinkpad you may want to get a new cap for it.