Just find something that worries me.

vpavlicevic
Go to solution Solved by Captain_WD,

~snip~

Hey there vpavlicevic,

The S.M.A.R.T. status indicates that you have one unreadable sector currently on your drive. This means that the drive itself has problems reading that sector and it's either stuck and can be fixed by filling the drive with zeros (this will wipe everything from the drive) or it is physically damaged, thus making this irreversible and prone to more damage. Either way you should back up your data as soon as possible and consider swapping the drive. There's not way to tell how long will the drive work after it starts getting bad sectors (it can be a day or even an year). I'd try filling it with zeros and check again if the error is fixed or not. :)

Captain_WD.

I just downloaded Crystal Disc Info and found out that I have I yellow mark. Should I replace my hard drive?post-258632-0-62844800-1444246855.jpg

Do what @Tedster and @MatthewEnderle said and get yourself a new drive and SSD cause according to that screenshot you only have one drive... wait, do that in the reverse order.

Is there some trace of how more it can work

It could die tomorrow, it could die in a few years, it's really unpredictable.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

~snip~

Hey there vpavlicevic,

The S.M.A.R.T. status indicates that you have one unreadable sector currently on your drive. This means that the drive itself has problems reading that sector and it's either stuck and can be fixed by filling the drive with zeros (this will wipe everything from the drive) or it is physically damaged, thus making this irreversible and prone to more damage. Either way you should back up your data as soon as possible and consider swapping the drive. There's not way to tell how long will the drive work after it starts getting bad sectors (it can be a day or even an year). I'd try filling it with zeros and check again if the error is fixed or not. :)

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/