here's my OnePlus 2 invite code if you want it.

VioDuskar

Claim your invite at http://onepl.us/GLRN-1JGA-EEH1-QVR2

This invite is valid for 24 hours. To use it, register or sign in with your OnePlus Account.

it says it only works with my email, i'm not sure about that, so if you want a oneplus2 give this a shot. it only works for 24 hours.

post in the thread if you can/are use/using it.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

thanks!

reply TO MY PM

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

You have to login with your account so yes, it is worthless to us.

I made an account.

Waited 2 minutes to get an email for account confirmation , no email.

Clicked the link, put in my email address and password. "Invalid captcha" . There was no captcha! And there still isn't any! Wtf. Tried logging in again. "Invalid captcha". Open another oneplus tab, click login. Finally, I can see the captcha now. Login, come back to the invite...

No more invite D:

God damn it Oneplus. Fix your web page.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I made an account.

Waited 2 minutes to get an email for account confirmation , no email.

Clicked the link, put in my email address and password. "Invalid captcha" . There was no captcha! And there still isn't any! Wtf. Tried logging in again. "Invalid captcha". Open another oneplus tab, click login. Finally, I can see the captcha now. Login, come back to the invite...

No more invite D:

God damn it Oneplus. Fix your web page.

its a fake invite 

he trolled us

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

why would you even want the one plus one when the moto x pure is better 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

why would you even want the one plus one when the moto x pure is better 

here's my OnePlus 2 invite code if you want it

spec wise the oneplus 2 is better but for general use the new moto x pure is better in my opinion 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Also more expensive.

it costs 10 dollars more 

7896485996_f81242353e.jpg

I still have some old phones laying in a box, should pull it out and have a laugh,.....would rather pull out my SSD driven laptop to do most things... than use a smartphone to do some basic PC tasks.

I have a Note3, with its peasant quadcore post-5089-0-29044600-1443634137.png(by todays standards) and its super low resolution 1080p display, it's tolerable. :)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

its a fake invite 

he trolled us

i didn't troll you, that's the email oneplus sent me. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

its a fake invite 

he trolled us

It's real. I clicked the link when he first posted it lel.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap