So now that i play at 75hz in CS.. this happens a lot..

Mikjul

I apparently use Trigger bot/ wallhacks and soft aim.

iyfyBMM.jpg

9bO3Q9u.jpg

These are DMG's....

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Don't worry, that happens no matter what you do.

Someone on Rust called me a hacker because I'm good with the bow. Kept saying "How do you keep hitting me while I'm running, you hacker?!"

"if you wernt hacking you would say so"

omfg roflshidmb

(rolled on the floor so hard I dropped my burrito)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

"if you wernt hacking you would say so"

omfg roflshidmb

(rolled on the floor so hard I dropped my burrito)

You better pick that shit up and eat it.

Well I mean....

Can you actually prove to us that youre not a cheater?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Well I mean....

Hmmm...

Q3E0T6I.jpg

MsqvjUw.jpg
REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Randoms on the internet dude, I've had hacks called on me at LEM/SMFC ranks! People are crazy  :ph34r:

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

60 to 75 isn't a big enough gap to make even a slight difference. Even at 144 it's very very very small difference

Well it's visible for me.

60 to 75 isn't a big enough gap to make even a slight difference. Even at 144 it's very very very small difference

60/144 is a pretty big difference and most players/all pros can notice it

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Well I mean....

I dont even get why anyone would cheat in DMG since current DMGs are like pre VAC novas they are very retarded a lot of the times aiming on the ground, bad spray control, etc.

Also another post which could have been a status update

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I dont even get why anyone would cheat in DMG since current DMGs are like pre VAC novas they are very retarded a lot of the times aiming on the ground, bad spray control, etc.

Also another post which could have been a status update

I take it you have never seen Novas play before the wave?

You are very wrong LMAO.

I take it you have never seen Novas play before the wave?

You are very wrong LMAO.

Uh I have. My friend was Nova before the wave and quickly got DMG after it but his skill didnt improve much(specd him saw him aim at thigh level buying ump like every round and top fragging at dmg) I also played with and against dmg before the wave and they were miles better than current dmg both skill wise and game sense wise most of those are now global(i was dmg pre vac and got to global and the climb was easier, heck i came after a 4 month break only to carry LEs and i was like wtf the ranks sure are fkd up).

DMGs now are much worse than before but I guess you didnt play against DMG much pre wave.

Specs of my PC:

60/144 is a pretty big difference and most players/all pros can notice it

I play on a 144hz gsync screen and it's hardly noticeable if I toss up a 60hz Asus screen and I'm a current multi account global elite & former 1.6 pro

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Uh I have. My friend was Nova before the wave and quickly got DMG after it but his skill didnt improve much(specd him saw him aim at thigh level buying ump like every round and top fragging at dmg) I also played with and against dmg before the wave and they were miles better than current dmg both skill wise and game sense wise most of those are now global(i was dmg pre vac and got to global and the climb was easier, heck i came after a 4 month break only to carry LEs and i was like wtf the ranks sure are fkd up).

DMGs now are much worse than before but I guess you didnt play against DMG much pre wave.

No one does this in any of my MGE-DMG games, so it must just be you.

I play on a 144hz gsync screen and it's hardly noticeable if I toss up a 60hz Asus screen and I'm a current multi account global elite & former 1.6 pro

Some people cant see the difference but it doesn't mean its not there. Some can consistently tell between 60,120 and 120,144

Specs of my PC:

No one does this in any of my MGE-DMG games, so it must just be you.

Sure thats what you think. If they wouldnt dp any of that they would be higher. Not to mention you posted some short frag video of you on mirage connector and you aimed near the floor rather than head level

Specs of my PC:

Sure thats what you think. If they wouldnt dp any of that they would be higher. Not to mention you posted some short frag video of you on mirage connector and you aimed near the floor rather than head level

An it's from lower ranks.......

I take it you have no clue what you are talking about.

Even GE's aim towards the floor on odd occasions.

Cant personally stand using 60hz even on the desktop when I have the option of 144hz. The smoothness is just too noticeable for me personally. 

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

Kbvx2cn.jpgCSGO is becoming a fucking joke TBH...

I am a higher end DMG...

The skill difference in DMG is still there, the VAC wave means nothing.

An it's from lower ranks.......

I take it you have no clue what you are talking about.

Even GE's aim towards the floor on odd occasions.

Yes I have no clue what I'm talking about even though I have 2k hours on the game and actually played at DMG level before the VAC wave. Pre VAC DMGs will just shit on current DMGs

Specs of my PC:

I was also called hacker several times. I have seen teammates call enemy team a lot of times.

It is fairly common. I find it funny how people that call other hackers are basically out of game as they are too busy to insult others rather than playing.

I had best experience in Gold Nova where I had amazing team 15 times in a row. Everyone communicated and kept calm head. Now I am crossed AK and I have yet to encounter such team. I play almost always only solo and only about two times a month though so I am rusty every time I go to play.

Hi guys !

How many fps can i get with a 960 , intel q6600 and 3gb of ram??

Im gonna play at 1600x900 at low settings.

Sry for bad english. (Im from portugal :) )

Hi guys !

How many fps can i get with a 960 , intel q6600 and 3gb of ram??

Im gonna play at 1600x900 at low settings.

Sry for bad english. (Im from portugal :) )

With a stock Q6600, probs around 80-150FPS, this game loves CPU muscle.