What do you do when you feel depressed?

RYANNOSAURAS

I've been feeling really empty and drained from the lack of contact with true friends and the crippling amounts of homework I've been getting, and it's just killing me inside. What do you guys do when you're down? 

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I've been feeling really empty and drained from the lack of contact with true friends and the crippling amounts of homework I've been getting, and it's just killing me inside. What do you guys do when you're down? 

i listen to sarude - dandstorm

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Go to the store, buy a bag of M&Ms, and eat the entire thing.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat

no that just makes me feel like more shit

that i diddnt do anything with my life 

and that im gonna be a nobody on the street with my ipad

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I play a game of csgo 

That has a reverse effect xD

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

That has a reverse effect xD

THAT MAKES YOU ANGRY

Swallow it and keep going.

This. 

no that just makes me feel like more shit

that i diddnt do anything with my life 

and that im gonna be a nobody on the street with my ipad

Eat. Sleep. Game. Cry. Repeat :P

Sleep, games and music.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Get off the internet, and do some exercise.

It gets blood pumping and the brain awake, which will wake you up.

Eat. Sleep. Game. Cry. Repeat :P

Game. Sleep. Darude - Sandstorm. Cry about how my life is worthless and that i am a useless person. sob uncontrollably. Repeat.

Dirty jokes can be made

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

I find that exercise helps me tons with that! I really enjoy it, it gives me a sense of achievement and gets me distracted for a while during the day.

in all seriousness

dont cut urself

dont do it

DONT

DO

IT

OR ELSE ILL CALL THE POLICE

Remind myself that I have it better off then most others, the only cause of depression is yourself: it is key to know that, and it's what I tell myself every time it happens. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Drink, smoke weed, or fap.

Usually drink because VA treats weed like murder.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Get a girl friend... It seems tough, and I have only ever manned up to one girl ever that lasted a good solid year ish. I never felt depressed, nothing. To bad she moved to North Carolina, I am in Ohio and we are still close friends.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

lay down and cry ;-;

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015