EVGA SLI Bridges are here!

Bluejay0

http://www.evga.com/articles/00766/

Introducing the EVGA Pro SLI Bridges.  These bridges are designed to look awesome and connect your SLI enabled EVGA graphics cards together.  If you have GTX 700 or TITAN series graphics cards, the EVGA logo illuminates!

Features:
Several models that are compatible with 2-Way, 3-Way or 4-Way SLI.
EVGA logo illuminates on GeForce GTX 700 series and later.
Compatible with all SLI enabled graphics cards.
Looks awesome!

What do you guys think?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Only if they had a crossfire bridge and ones for Asus boards where the top PCI-E slot is 3 apart of 2ND.

An SLI bridge is an SLI bridge...

And there are sexy looking SLI bridges and meh looking SLI bridges...

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

i dont know whats with this EVGA love

they usually use reference design with reference cooling yet they are popular and getting good amount of love among users

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

they usually use reference design with reference cooling yet they are popular and getting good amount of love among users

Mostly it's the customer support and the reference design cards a lot of people like me like.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

it's because of their warranty, plus their FTW and Classified are pretty awesome

Warranty, RMA, Customer service Go a long way

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

looks ok, but I wish you could get this one

nvidia-gtx-titan-tri-sli.jpg

if there was an AMD version of that bridge I'd buy 3 9970s just to justifying buying the bridge

soon we will have dvd players with led strips and neon lights lol

Looks real nice. Might grab one. Jokes, I live in Australia.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

i dont like spending a lot of money in something that is not realy worth the money 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Looks nice. if i use more than 5000 on a pc ill pick one up i guess, else its overpriced lol

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Looks cool, but soooo useless. Any sli bridge will do the same.

Proud to be from Belgium.

This product is not for it's usefulness, it's for it's bling factor. Don't judge it on how useful it is, as there's no point. It's obviously just a glammed up SLI bridge, everyone already knows that.

An SLI bridge is an SLI bridge...

A case is just a case...

Cables are just cables, why sleeve them...

A computer is just a computer, why make it look nice at all, as long as it works...

Surprised how many people have that opinion in this thread. It looks cool and I'm sure some people can fork out $30 (OH NO NOT $30) for a sweet looking SLI bridge like that.

That looks awesome. Unfortunately I can't use it since my DCU II card are too tall and require a flexible SLI bridge. <_<

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

If the 9970/50 outperforms Nvidia by a lot I sadly can't get one of these. But if they don't then... I'm getting one for sure.

Kj3DSdI.jpg

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

That would definitely look cool with some EVGA ACX cooled cards.

It does look cool.  Just need that 2nd video card first.  ;)

Corsair 600T (White) | Asus P8 Z68-V Pro | i5 2500k @ 3.3 | Corsair H70 | EVGA GTX 580 SOC | Patriot 1600LL - 4 x 4GB |

Crucial C300 128GB SSD | Western Digital Black 1TB | Corsair AX850 Pro Gold

want one

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299