Anyone know any good multiplayer games on steam?

jewishdolphins

same i want mad recoil. Also i want the map to be flat by the end on the game and blowing up mcoms with c4 and at mines. Bf4 is better than i thought, i just picked it up, premium for 20 usd.

It's still not great, although my ISP could be responsible for that (or another ISP that's throttling my ISP.....which is apparently a thing)

BFBC2 felt like a small war during rush. All it needed was more people per team. And the vehicles weren't so ridiculously overpowered like they are in BF3/4. You could actually turn the tide of the battle as a foot soldier.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24960/

BF3 ruined the sniping, and the guns just didn't feel like they did in BFBC2. They didn't sound and feel as powerful to me.

As far as sniping goes I can't argue with that, on BF3 it wasn't really at its best, and sucked pretty bad both at mid and long range, but except that it was a really good game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24960/

BF3 ruined the sniping, and the guns just didn't feel like they did in BFBC2. They didn't sound and feel as powerful to me.

O damn never mind it is there lol.

Bf3 was inferior in like everything, gunplay,maps,destruction,effects,sound,etc

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

O damn never mind it is there lol.

Bf3 was inferior in like everything, gunplay,maps,destruction,effects,sound,etc

There's still plenty of people playing BFBC2, but they're all people like me who are kinda obsessed with the game so....good luck lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hey so I was looking for a game to buy on steam and wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations for a great multiplayer game (i.e. csgo). I was really interested in metal gear solid but didn't really like the fact that it's more based off of a story rather than just multiplayer. So, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. 

Also, as far as games go I have: batman arkham knight, csgo, garrys mod, gta v, killing floor 2, no more room in hell, rocket league, tf2, war thunder, war frame. So far the games I seem to enjoy the most are csgo and killing floor 2 but that's just my opinion  :)

not on steam but minecraft can be really fun if you find a good  server or gather up some friends

Dirty bomb is okay, it's free so why not... Metal gear solid v is a great game, it's getting multiplayer on PC next year sometime. Chivalry maybe? 

Dirty bomb is interesting game. nice competitive shooter 

Perhaps give something different like Final Fantasy XIV a try. There should be a trial version still available on Steam, it's around 14 days iirc.

Obviously the only major downside is the subscription £7.xx a month here - but you'll probably know already if that's in the realm of possibility.

gnt_banner.jpg

gnt_banner.jpg

gnt_banner.jpg

This game is NOT getting enough attention. If it was made by Valve, fanboys would be drooling.

Should be just Hardline not BF Hardline

Welcome to Marketing

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

gnt_banner.jpg

gnt_banner.jpg

gnt_banner.jpg

This game is NOT getting enough attention. If it was made by Valve, fanboys would be drooling.

I found the game no different than any f2p game. Mediocre at best

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M