Anyone know any good multiplayer games on steam?

jewishdolphins

Hey so I was looking for a game to buy on steam and wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations for a great multiplayer game (i.e. csgo). I was really interested in metal gear solid but didn't really like the fact that it's more based off of a story rather than just multiplayer. So, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. 

Also, as far as games go I have: batman arkham knight, csgo, garrys mod, gta v, killing floor 2, no more room in hell, rocket league, tf2, war thunder, war frame. So far the games I seem to enjoy the most are csgo and killing floor 2 but that's just my opinion  :)

Dirty bomb is okay, it's free so why not... Metal gear solid v is a great game, it's getting multiplayer on PC next year sometime. Chivalry maybe? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

age of empires..... :P

CPU : i7 5820k l MB : ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER/3.1 l RAM : 64GB l GPUs : GTX 970 l Case : Corsair 350D l SSD 2x250gb HDD 2x3tb Raid0 l CS750M PSU
CPU : i7 920 l MB : Gigabyte GA-Ex58-UD5 l RAM : 24 GB  l Case : CoolerMaster Silencio l 3x3TB Raid 5 l  Corsair VS650 | ESXI 5.5
Asus G551VW | i7 6700HQ | 32 GB | GTX 960M | 500 GB Samsung mSata | 1TB WD 

Battlefield Bad Company 2.

The last good Battlefield game^

Battlefield 3 I think you mean was the last good battlefield. 

Blasphemy/heresy^

Minimal sneaking. Maximum "derka derka" mode.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Blasphemy/heresy^

Never played any of the battlefield games but im looking at the bad company one and it looks pretty good.

Never played any of the battlefield games but im looking at the bad company one and it looks pretty good.

Best gunplay anywhere.

A Minutes silence for the fallen franchise!

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Or M16 simulator 2011

as to the subject at hand

ArmA 3

Battlefield 2 Project reality 

:/

??

Battlefield was good before Battlefield 3. Then DICE ruined it by trying to compete with CoD. Which in turned polluted Battlefield with CoD players wanting to play like they're playing CoD. Which is precisely what us older Battlefield fans don't want. We want badassery and gunplay, not belly flopping and quick scoping.

Trine 2.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Not ever game in this list is on Steam but:

• BFBC2
  • BF3
  • CoD BO2 (I'm not sure it still has players but at the time I had lot of fun with this game)
  • LoL

Not on steam though i cry

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Truer words havent been spoken! BC2 completely shits on BF3,BF4 and Hardline(not a real bf game)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

What!?!? BF3 was good too, sure with that game they started to move away from the classic BF style and toward a more fast paced game instead but it was still pretty good an my current favorite BF.

Although I liked pretty much every BF, at the time I even liked BF p4f (R.I.P.) that awful pay to win and awfully bugged game.

It's a spin-off

Should be just Hardline not BF Hardline

Specs of my PC:

Should be just Hardline not BF Hardline

Yes that would've been better, I didn't buy the game but the beta was decent nothing above average but it wasn't too bad.

I skipped Hardline and BF4 and I'm waiting for BF5 the fact that it's coming out in 2016 may be a sign that they are actually making some effort for it, or at least I hope.

Yes that would've been better, I didn't buy the game but the beta was decent nothing above average but it wasn't too bad.

I skipped Hardline and BF4 and I'm waiting for BF5 the fact that it's coming out in 2016 may be a sign that they are actually making some effort for it, or at least I hope.

I remember taking a car in the beta driving around the map like an idiot and getting free points

I skipped hardline n bf4 too hopefully bf5 will be good as not even battlefront from dice looks worth it

Specs of my PC:

Not on steam though i cry

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24960/

Truer words havent been spoken! BC2 completely shits on BF3,BF4 and Hardline(not a real bf game)

What!?!? BF3 was good too, sure with that game they started to move away from the classic BF style and toward a more fast paced game instead but it was still pretty good an my current favorite BF.

Although I liked pretty much every BF, at the time I even liked BF p4f (R.I.P.) that awful pay to win and awfully bugged game.

BF3 ruined the sniping, and the guns just didn't feel like they did in BFBC2. They didn't sound and feel as powerful to me.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24960/

BF3 ruined the sniping, and the guns just didn't feel like they did in BFBC2. They didn't sound and feel as powerful to me.

same i want mad recoil. Also i want the map to be flat by the end on the game and blowing up mcoms with c4 and at mines. Bf4 is better than i thought, i just picked it up, premium for 20 usd.