Whats the best phone for heavy use?

Pinkieseb

Hello there,

I am an Australian so I cant get the OnePlus Two but Im looking for a HD phone with a fairly large display and most of all is fast with a reasonable battery. I want the battery to last me through around 20 - 30 hours while playing games on 4G. Im looking at the Note 5 since it seems to be the fastest phone on the market but its got a huge price tag on it and I dont really want to be spending that sort've money if I dont have to.

one plus 2 if you can get ur hands on it

not like u can

lol diddnt read

e.e

get the LGG4

OR

wait for the XPERIA 5

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

You could get say a ZenFone 2

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

one plus 2 if you can get ur hands on it

not like u can

lol diddnt read

e.e

get the LGG4

OR

wait for the XPERIA 5

I know right. I cry every time about the 1+2 haha. I even have Invites for it but I cant do anything lol.

LG G4 looks pretty nice but it has less CPU and RAM than the Note 5. How much would that break performance? Also do you know how long the battery would last?

You could get say a ZenFone 2

I looked it up... Spec wise it is even with other phones but price wise... Holy hell.. Is it really that good?!

I looked it up... Spec wise it is even with other phones but price wise... Holy hell.. Is it really that good?!

Yes

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

You can get the OP2 in australia, i did it with my OPO, although it is effort. There are also some third party stores selling it in australia. The LG G4 is good and maybe consider huawei mate 7. Its often overlooked but has killer specs and a massive battery. If you want something else like a galaxy s6 or something just make sure to carry around a battery pack or get a battery case for your phone lol.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

You can get the OP2 in australia, i did it with my OPO, although it is effort. There are also some third party stores selling it in australia. The LG G4 is good and maybe consider huawei mate 7. Its often overlooked but has killer specs and a massive battery. If you want something else like a galaxy s6 or something just make sure to carry around a battery pack or get a battery case for your phone lol.

Yeah I'd have to get it imported from Hong Kong and mum says thats a no go. I just looked at the ZenFone 2 Deluxe and its much better than all the flagships, and its price is bloody low. Should I go with that?

Yes

Might buy it these holidays then :)

Yeah I'd have to get it imported from Hong Kong and mum says thats a no go. I just looked at the ZenFone 2 Deluxe and its much better than all the flagships, and its price is bloody low. Should I go with that?

Might buy it these holidays then :)

It is a great phone; however, the skin is absolutely horrible, and bloated as hell. It has more bloatware than TouchWiz than pre-S6 days (imo, experience with my previous S4, and friends S5).

Side note: I can't think of a single phone 5 hours of gaming on 4G on a single charge much less 20-30 hours.

Also, if you are looking at the Note 5 and great battery life, don't. I personally got the Note 5 because I am usually around an outlet to be able to use quick charge (which is amazing btw)

It is a great phone; however, the skin is absolutely horrible, and bloated as hell. It has more bloatware than TouchWiz than pre-S6 days (imo, experience with my previous S4, and friends S5).

Side note: I can't think of a single phone 5 hours of gaming on 4G on a single charge much less 20-30 hours.

Also, if you are looking at the Note 5 and great battery life, don't. I personally got the Note 5 because I am usually around an outlet to be able to use quick charge (which is amazing btw)

yeah but there isnt to many other options. Most phones only have the 3000mAh battery. I'll probably pick up the LG G4 in a few days xD