did anyone buy a vessel subscription?

hsm

im still using the free trial. wondering if anyone shelled out the $5 a month or whatever it costs. i really only use it for LTT and GMM.

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

Meh, I don't mind waiting a week to get the same videos in youtube.

I'm still using the free trial though.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

i use it for lots, so yes

LTT

CSF

Techquickie

veratisium

2vertisium

explodingtnt

C & H show

element anitmation

GMM

etc

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

im still using the free trial. wondering if anyone shelled out the $5 a month or whatever it costs. i really only use it for LTT and GMM.

My free trial ended last week, I'm almost considering buying a subscription.

i use it for lots, so yes

LTT

CSF

Techquickie

veratisium

2vertisium

explodingtnt

C & H show

element anitmation

GMM

etc

superfun?

superfun?

CSF = channel super fun

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

CSF = channel super fun

oh :P

Yes

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

I have it and I'm pissed with Vessel. It's not expensive or anything but there are still Ad's. I wanted to watch LTT on Vessel so I could support them without watching ads. Guess not.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

I have it and I'm pissed with Vessel. It's not expensive or anything but there are still Ad's. I wanted to watch LTT on Vessel so I could support them without watching ads. Guess not.

what ads? i havent gotten any besides one kfc one about 2 weeks ago

Rigs I've Built

Still using my free year of Vessel.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Yeah... Well, kind of. I haven't actually spent any money on it, yet. One year early subscription awesomeness. I don't pay until next year. Plus, I already pay for Netflix, so what harm is an extra couple going to do?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I don't see the point in paying money to view videos from a single youtube channel 7 days earlier. Once my trial runs out I'll be going back to using youtube only.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

i get an ad everytime i use it

and the videos only load halfway

Vessel is still to young, and the quailty isn't up thier with youtubes 

4k60fps

and 8k 

broooo

i can run 4k60 no probs

but 8k my pc starts to show struggle..

There's typically like a 6-10 second ad before every video.

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

They're short and the only ads I've ever gotten were for charities. Not exactly a dealbreaker imo.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I am still running with the free year from Linus. Will have no problems waiting a week for youtube afterward.

They're short and the only ads I've ever gotten were for charities. Not exactly a dealbreaker imo.

Well I pay the couple bucks a month to not see ads and to give them money. 

Like most people here I have a free year, but I am not using it. Most of the channels I watch are not all on Vessel. So when I check to see if there are new videos I don't want to go to 2 places.

i get an ad everytime i use it

and the videos only load halfway

Vessel is still to young, and the quailty isn't up thier with youtubes 

4k60fps

and 8k 

broooo

i can run 4k60 no probs

but 8k my pc starts to show struggle..

You're joking, right? 

First of all, it's not surprise that they don't have 4k or 8k videos.

Secondly, 4K videos don't matter unless you have a 4k monitor and are displaying the video at fullscreen.

Furthermore, 8K video is 100% waste of bandwidth.

You're joking, right? 

First of all, it's not surprise that they don't have 4k or 8k videos.

Secondly, 4K videos don't matter unless you have a 4k monitor and are displaying the video at fullscreen.

Furthermore, 8K video is 100% waste of bandwidth.

Firstly Do you understand what compression is?

Firstly Do you understand what compression is?

Watching a 4K video on a 1080p monitor won't look any different than a 1080p video. 

Similarly for an 8K videos. It's a waste of bandwidth (currently) similar to that of an audiophile only holding .flac and refusing to use 320kbps mp3's, while listening just with Apple headphones, or at most $50 headphones.

Watching a 4K video on a 1080p monitor won't look any different than a 1080p video. 

Similarly for an 8K videos. It's a waste of bandwidth (currently) similar to that of an audiophile only holding .flac and refusing to use 320kbps mp3's, while listening just with Apple headphones, or at most $50 headphones.

oh boy.

IF your watching a PURE 1080p and PURE 4k yes no dif

but youtube compresses

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that means

you will notice.

oh boy.

IF your watching a PURE 1080p and PURE 4k yes no dif

but youtube compresses

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that means

you will notice.

but vessel doesn't use youtube compression so...