Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Selective focus

From the videos my favorite feature is probably the slow motion video recording. Never had slow motion but I would love to have it.

In general the new generation Samsung phones are my favorite phones ever. For real! The build quality is awesome, the curved screens are just unbelievable, the only thing that I would suggest to Samsung is front facing speakers but I understand why they don't do it. The design would change alot and would not be that familiar Samsung look, and the phone would be taller with two speakers at the front.

Anyway thanks for the giveaway, would love to win the phone to replace my beloved galaxy s3, but hey, if I don't I congratulate the winner! :)

My favourite was the selective focus. Not sure whether I'd actually use it at all or not, but it seems like a cool feature.

smart switch

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

The Smart Switch will help moving everything over from my s3! :D

Defo virtual shot that looks badass af finally someone's fixed the crappy android camera suite

Selective focus is looking super cool! Definetly my favourite feature

4K Video

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Good Luck! and the HDR Front Facing Camera!

Thanks for the Competition! 

Very Cool

Columbus Blue Jackets

CPU: Core i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz | Mobo: Asus P8Z68 M-Pro | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHzGPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming |Storage: 1TB WD Black + 500GB WD BluePSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooling: Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)| Displays: LG 19"  | Kb: Corsair K95 RGB (Brown switches) | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Case: Diablotek Evo | Ext: Logitech 5.1 Speakers | OS: Win 7 64 bit