Buy Fallout 4 now or wait?

Doughnutnator

Hi! I can get Fallout 4 pre-order key for $40 USD in cdkeys

Do you recommend getting it now or wait for launch to get a lower price?

I'm a super Fallout fan.

Stop right now

Wait.

Never pre-order / pre-buy ANYTHING EVER.

You never know what you're going to get. And in order for the industry to understand that we are not going to blindly give them money for something not even done, or even having any chance of working with what hardware we have; means we have to stop pre-ordering and pre-buying shit from these publishers.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

wait till it comes out. if you have managed the lengnth of your life for it you can wait another couple months

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I'm a super Fallout fan.

It'd get it now. You're pretty much guaranteed a good game from Bethesda.

Stop right now

Wait.

Let people do what they want.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Stop right now

Wait.

Damn that's true.

I trust Bethesda though... But thanks, I just want to have it the day it launches, so I can play it without getting any spoiler from troll friends/random trolls on internet

I'm a super Fallout fan.

its all up to you. if you really want it sure but if your like me and want to wait a few month until after its out so i get a version that has less game breaking bugs. id  hate to put like 100 hours into and come across a bug no one has yet and boom i have to start over or some shit

Stop right now

Wait.

This is the truth

Though I would agree bethesda is awesome preordering is bad for consumers in general

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

OP came here for our thoughts and opinions, that's what we gave him.

OP. PRE-ORDERING IS OF THE DEVIL.

but... but... Vault Boy 

eq5BG77.png

Once upon a time many people would say the same about ubisoft. And bethesda already ruined a lot of their hype over releases with that fucking trash-heap launch of ESO.

And he's asking what he should do, if he said he was going to, then I wouldn't bother. But he's ASKING US what he should do, implying we TELL HIM what to do.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Once upon a time many people would say the same about ubisoft. And bethesda already ruined a lot of their hype over releases with that fucking trash-heap launch of ESO.

And he's asking what he should do, if he said he was going to, then I wouldn't bother. But he's ASKING US what he should do, implying we TELL HIM what to do.

Bethesda didn't develop ESO.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

This is the truth

Though I would agree bethesda is awesome preordering is bad for consumers in general

OP came here for our thoughts and opinions, that's what we gave him.

OP. PRE-ORDERING IS OF THE DEVIL.

Never pre-order. 

That pretty much sums it up. hope the game is $40 or less on launch, if not, I guess all of you are going to burn in hell because I could have spent less money :P

I trust Bethesda though...

You trust the company that teamed up with Steam to launch the concept of Paid Mods ?

lol not me

I highly doubt the price of Fallout 4 on Steam etc will drop, and if you know you will like the game, just go for it.

yeah I like your opinion guys, you always help.

I also support the "No Preorder" thing, but I thought Bethesda was an exception. So far they have made great Fallout games, but yeah, I have been waiting months for this, a couple more can't hurt. Maybe I get the game+rumoured season pass at launch.

I'm a super Fallout fan.

Missed the 20 dollars off I change my vote

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

The PC version of Skyrim basically needed mods to be any good...

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

You trust the company that teamed up with Steam to launch the concept of Paid Mods ?

lol not me

Damn I forgot that.

At least they discarded that, and Fallout 4 is getting mod support, but you're right...

If you preorder, they can pretty much screw you over with impunity, or give them an excuse to be lazy. Same as Ubisoft and EA. Don't do it. Patience is a virtue.

Missed the 20 dollars off I change my vote

So... for $40 it's worth pre-ordering and be part of the Devil crew?

That's why i'm asking, it's $20 less. And since I live outside the US that helps a lot...

Damn I forgot that.

At least they discarded that, and Fallout 4 is getting mod support, but you're right...

Discarded ? No delayed yes but not cancelled.

Like a turd that wont flush it the concept of paid mods will be back

So... for $40 it's worth pre-ordering and be part of the Devil crew?

That's why i'm asking, it's $20 less. And since I live outside the US that helps a lot...

If its 33% off even I will preorder

Uhm, Bethesda didn't develop ESO there, buddy.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

If you don't care about having a physical copy, you can wait until the day it's released (maybe sooner) to see the first reviews. If it's buggy as hell, you dodged a bullet, if not, you can just buy and download the game that day and maybe have lost a few hours that you would have had otherwise.

I tend to lead towards the cautious side myself.