WHITE HOUSE PRESS BRIEFING LIVE

HumbleMobo

So far it's a bunch of liberal bull shit about Obamas "Success."  Hard to believe there is any success when he is considered worse than Carter.  He's probably a Muslim :P

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2555052454001/white-house-press-briefing/?#sp=watch-live

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

So far it's a bunch of liberal bull shit about Obamas "Success."  Hard to believe there is any success when he is considered worse than Carter.  He's probably a Muslim :P

why does it matter if he's a muslim?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Whether or not he is considered worse than Carter really has nothing to say about is actual succes. It only has to do with the public's perception of him.

I'm not defending Obama's policies. I'm just stating that an argument from popularity is a logical fallacy

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

why does it matter if he's a muslim?

Because he plays in favor to them, look at the Iran deal. They are shouting "DEATH TO AMERICA" and their leader is joining them in these chants. He wants to destroy our country, that is why it matters.

because he's probably one of those people who think muslim = terrorist

No! You changed your profile pic :(

because he's probably one of those people who think muslim = terrorist

And no I don't think that way. I think that it's the radicals that cause this chain reaction on their culture and it sheds a bad light on the good muslims :P

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

LOL They just said "We will not accept North Korea, as a nuclear state. We will not!" xD you twats so you'll accept Iran as a nuclear state? The worlds leading provider of terrorists xD give me a break.

oh ok then

You changed again you bastud!

"We will not accept North Korea, as a nuclear state.  We will not!" this quote alone should tell you how retarded the Obama administration actually is.

Would be funy if Obama actually shows up to the white house with his briefs & starts ironing the thing Live on television Hah  #WhiteHousePressBreifing

Haha! :D:P  No? :mellow: Okay.. :(

Details separate people.

LOL They just said "We will not accept North Korea, as a nuclear state.  We will not!"  xD you twats so you'll accept Iran as a nuclear state?  The worlds leading provider of terrorists xD give me a break.

well north korea is the bigger threat because they got china backing them

Because he plays in favor to them, look at the Iran deal.  They are shouting "DEATH TO AMERICA" and their leader is joining them in these chants.  He wants to destroy our country, that is why it matters.

so, he's just trying to make peace, the US still wins

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Would be funy if Obama actually shows up with his briefs & starts ironing the thing #WhiteHousePressBreifing

xD ikr?

No the US does not win, and Iran is on mutual terms with ISIS THE LAST THING we need is for Iran to start providing ISIS with NUKES! Oh and he left our Americans behind in Iran! He could have included them in the deal. The bastard didn't help them! That's what really pisses me off

No this doesn't make peace because Iran says this is the LAST deal they will ever make with the US and Palestine will be GONE in 25 years. Who in the fuck does he think he is? He just jeopardized the safety of the entire fucking country, Middle East and all of their foes!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2555052454001/white-house-press-briefing/?#sp=watch-live

yup i agree with you completely

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

yup i agree with you completely

Thank you!

Obama has had more crap to deal with than any other president. Considering with what he has started he's done a good job. And so what if he is muslim? People like you make me ashamed to be an American.

LOL They just said "We will not accept North Korea, as a nuclear state.  We will not!"  xD you twats so you'll accept Iran as a nuclear state?  The worlds leading provider of terrorists xD give me a break.

Iran isn't the worlds leading provider of terrorists. At the moment it's Iraq and Syria.

I've met more than a few liberals who think he's "the best president the US has ever had".

Knowing that those kinds of people exist make me weep for humanity.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

why is there no chat, now we can't spam WQPJy2U.png123

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Obama has had more crap to deal with than any other president. Considering with what he has started he's done a good job. And so what if he is muslim? People like you make me ashamed to be an American.

Well I'm fine with making you ashamed!  Obama had almost nothing to deal with, and whatever he dealt with he dealt with it POORLY!  Guess what?  The rich have gotten 10x the money they had since he got in office!

I've met more than a few liberals who think he's "the best president the US has ever had".

As a non american, what did he do wrong?

Who watches White House press briefings? 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Iran isn't the worlds leading provider of terrorists. At the moment it's Iraq and Syria.

Yes but they do provide plenty of them and they are on mutual terms with ISIS

Thank you! Obama is awful! I actually would have preferred Clinton even if he was a pedo bear!

Thank you!

there is a reason our country has become more in debt, militarily unstable and has become the disjointed states of america and that is OBAMA and HiIllary Clinton

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

Well I'm fine with making you ashamed!  Obama had almost nothing to deal with, and whatever he dealt with he dealt with it POORLY!  Guess what?  The rich have gotten 10x the money they had since he got in office!

Please cite that. And, what hasn't he had to deal with? Hurricane Sandy, Isis, Iran Nuclear deal, BP oil spill, Osama bin Laden... The list goes on. Once again cite that "the rich have gotten 10x the money". 

Obama is awful!  

Besides the Iran deal, what else did he do that was awful?

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac