Xbox One 500gb w/ BF Hardline, Fifa 16, Lego Movie Game, Rare Replay and 12mths of EA Access for $349

thelude

who wants to play hardline anyway

id rather get that ps4 down there with the last of us

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

i'd rather get the wii u

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

hardline and xbone, sick deal

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

When I was a console gamer, I hated Sony, and I still agree with this statement because Hardline really is that terrible.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hardline is dead on PC, but I hear it's still going on consoles, so that might not be that bad of a deal for console gamers.
The more I think about this, I would've gone console if it had cheap CD keys like PC. I can't buy a high end GPU for 350...

I want to get this deal, can I buy online or do I go to the store?. If I have to go to the store can I reserve?

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750