list of PS2 games ported to PC?

ThatOneGuyThatFlew

does anyone have a list or a like to a list of all ps2 games that are ported to PC

i googled it and only found forums with people posting like the same games over and over and it was like 5 different games 

Well then there won't be many games ported there are pc games that were on the ps2 and few titles are probably ported by popular demand but ps2 exclusive developers will not port and many other developers didn't bother

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Well then there won't be many games ported there are pc games that were on the ps2 and few titles are probably ported by popular demand but ps2 exclusive developers will not port and many other developers didn't bother

i have the tomb raider and simpsons hit and run that i found so far

Just run them on PCSX2... Chances are, any PC ports from that era might be pretty shitty.

most of the rims I found have been pretty bad and the saves usually corrupt

most of the rims I found have been pretty bad and the saves usually corrupt

You mean ROMs? PCSX2 reads PS2 discs and ISOs straight up. It's a really good emulator, actually.

Pscychnaughts is awesome

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

Done a quick google search and found a thread listing plenty, so here's the copy paste of the games. Sorry if there's any double entries

Sega

Daytona USA (origin: Saturn)
Daytona USA Deluxe (origin: Saturn)
Sega Touring Car Championship (origin: Saturn)
Sega Rally 2 (origin: probably Dreamcast)
Sega GT (origin: Dreamcast)
Sky Target (origin: Saturn)
Panzer Dragoon (origin: Saturn)
Sonic CD (origin: Sega CD)
Sonic & Knuckles (origin: Megadrive)
Sonic 3D Blast (origin: Saturn)
Sonic R (origin: Saturn)
Sonic Adventure DX (origin: GameCube)
Sonic Heroes (origin: it's renderware =P so maybe technically not a port?)
Sonic Riders (origin: unknown, prolly same as SonicHeroes)
Crazy Taxi (port from the ps2 port of the dreamcast version =P )
Crazy Taxi 3 (originXbox)
Virtua Fighter 1,2 (origin: Saturn)
Virtua Cop 1,2 (origin: Saturn)
Last Bronx (origin: Saturn)
Formula Karts (origin: Saturn)
House of the Dead 1 and 2 (origin: Saturn and Dreamcast)
Outrun 2006 (origin: dunno, but I think (hope!) Xbox)

Capcom

Megaman X series (most of them, but there might be missing a few, origin: PS1, PS2)
Street Fighter Alpha 1 and 2 (origin: unsure, could be PS, or maybe even CPS-2)
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo (origin: unsure, could be PS, or maybe even CPS-2)

Konami

ISS 3 (originPS2, I think)
Dance Dance Revolution (sort of a remake, technically not a port?)
PES (forgot which ones) (originPS2)
Gradius Deluxe Pack (Japan only) (origin: probably PS1)
Turtles (the new games, dunno if all of them were ported) (origin: Unknown (Cube???))

SNK

Fatal Fury 3 (origin: probably NeoGeo CD)
Samurai Spirits (origin: probably NeoGeo CD)

Taito

Layer Section (RayForce/GunLock) (origin: probably Taito-F3)
Ray Storm (Layer Section 2) (origin: PlayStation)
Darius Gaiden (origin: probably Taito-F3)
Puzzle Bobble/Bust a Move series (several, published by different companies, ported from different versions)

Other

Raiden 2 (origin: probably based of the arcade version)
Raiden 3 (Japan only, so far, hopefully a Taito Type-X port and not a PS2 one)
Le Mans 24 (port from the ps2 port of the dreamcast version =P )
Midnight Club 2 (originPS2)

Halo

Guilty Gear X
Resident Evil 4
Devil May Cry 3 : Special Edition
Stubbs the Zombie
Mad Dog McCree 1 & 2
Mortal Kombat 1, 2, 3, Trilogy, 4
Midtown Madness 2 
Deus EX : Invisible War
Red Faction 1 and 2
Splinter Cell series
Alien Trilogy
Oni
Legacy of Kain series / Soul Reaver series
Driver Series
Grand Theft Auto Series
MDK (Murder Death Kill) series
Tony Hawk series
NBA Live series

Virtual On (I loved this game, how could I forget it? Sadly, it doesn't work on modern processors and Windows as well.... clear.png )

Tomb Raider series
Enemy Zero (PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME FIND THIS THING! I'm quite sure this game exists in the PC! clear.png )
Twisted Metal 2
7 Sins
Prince of Persia series (The Sand saga games specifically.)
Alone in the Dark : The New Nightmare
Beyond Good and Evil
Breath of Fire 4
Megaman X3, X4, X5, X8
Destruction Derby
Scarface : Own the World
Lego Star Wars
Mafia
Onimusha 3

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the original NES one by Ultra)

Castlevania (NES)
Contra (not sure if it's the NES or Arcade version?)
Rayman (3DO was the first system?)
Dragon's Lair (Arcade)
Dragon's Lair II (Arcade)
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (N64)
Extreme-G 2 (N64)
Turok (N64)
Turok 2 (N64)

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

OP what you are looking for is basically going to be impossible to find hate to break it to you.

Just use an emulator 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

You mean ROMs? PCSX2 reads PS2 discs and ISOs straight up. It's a really good emulator, actually.

no shit I mean roms it was auto correct

OP what you are looking for is basically going to be impossible to find hate to break it to you.

Just use an emulator

I will not emulate got it because that's stealing if I use roms of games I don't have and like I said a lot of roms are shit so don't even reply if your not going to answer the question

I will not emulate got it because that's stealing if I use roms of games I don't have and like I said a lot of roms are shit so don't even reply if your not going to answer the question

I've never even seen a "shit" rom and no one even said you had to use rom but whatever.I answered your question, you just refuse to accept the answer.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I've never even seen a "shit" rom and no one even said you had to use rom but whatever.I answered your question, you just refuse to accept the answer.

i dont belive you did my question was for a list of ported ps2 games, not should i emulate ps2 game or get ported games

i dont belive you did my question was for a list of ported ps2 games, not should i emulate ps2 game or get ported games

He simply provided a viable alternative to obtaining what you ultimately desire, which are games released on the PS2 that are also available on the PC platform, that's all.

[witty signature]

The answer is the odds of finding a list like this is going to be next to impossible

System Specs

PS2? Naah. I bet you can't find more than 3 or 5

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Done a quick google search and found a thread listing plenty, so here's the copy paste of the games. Sorry if there's any double entries

-snip-

Halo on that list? I though it was a PS2 list.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Halo on that list? I though it was a PS2 list.

Yeah there's a few xbox titles on there that the people listed, wont hurt.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

PS2? Naah. I bet you can't find more than 3 or 5

so far I found all the tomb raider games from ps2 are on pc GTA SA, silent hill 2 and 3, devil may cry, MGS1 and MGS 2, and the Simpsons hit and run. That more than 5 already

so far I found all the tomb raider games from ps2 are on pc GTA SA, silent hill 2 and 3, devil may cry, MGS1 and MGS 2, and the Simpsons hit and run. That more than 5 already

What he said but also Chaos Legion, gta3, gta vice city, etc

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon