list of PS2 games ported to PC?

ThatOneGuyThatFlew

I will not emulate got it because that's stealing if I use roms of games I don't have and like I said a lot of roms are shit so don't even reply if your not going to answer the question

Just to be clear

1. a ROM is 100% identical to the code on the PS2 discs

2. Buying a game used is as bad as stealing for the developer & Publisher, if a game is out of print there is no reason to buy it

3. There are probably hundreds of PS2 ports to PC, the ones I can add are All the Silent Hill games, Star Wars Battlefront, NHL 2000-2006,

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Metal Gear Solid 2

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Just to be clear

1. a ROM is 100% identical to the code on the PS2 discs

2. Buying a game used is as bad as stealing for the developer & Publisher, if a game is out of print there is no reason to buy it

3. There are probably hundreds of PS2 ports to PC, the ones I can add are All the Silent Hill games, Star Wars Battlefront, NHL 2000-2006,

I don't remember my ps2 games every randomly curropting like roms I've had and having super bad graphical glitches like In roms I've used and buying used isn't worse because with roms millions of people can get the same copy with selling used its 1 copy yes the decks don't get the money but millions of people do t get that copy of the game only you do and I got to sorters that have like 2 ps2 games online it's any

Emulation isn't made for piracy, it is made for enhancement. :]

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

Emulation isn't made for piracy, it is made for enhancement. :]

but it's considers it if you don't get the rom for your own disc or at least own the game that you download

but it's considers it if you don't get the rom for your own disc or at least own the game that you download

Well, you can also run the original discs on PCSX2 if you wish. Seriously, it's just a better alternative. Oh, and if you happen to use a PS2 or PS3 controller, you can also get the pressure sensitivity function on every single button of the controller, which some games supported and which you probably won't get on any port.