SAT/ACT while wearing pebble time

1chalupa

I am taking ACTS ( similar to SAT) tommorow. The watch I always wear is my pebble time. There is nothing on their websites that I can tfindthat rules out wearing it. Your allowed and recommended go wear a watch. I don't know if I should wear my pebble. I know it would be a good idea to disconnect it and silence it and use a very simple watch face.

But should I wear or find an alternate watch.

Yeh prob not a good idea, just leave it in the car/home to be safe

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

With things like this, definitely bring a regular watch.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Can't help you. Never took the SAT's. But I do take pictures of the text books for my online classes, then use that while taking tests and exams.

God I love picture phones.

Edit: And online classes

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I am taking ACTS ( similar to SAT) tommorow. The watch I always wear is my pebble time. There is nothing on their websites that I can tfindthat rules out wearing it. Your allowed and recommended go wear a watch. I don't know if I should wear my pebble. I know it would be a good idea to disconnect it and silence it and use a very simple watch face.

But should I wear or find an alternate watch.

you should program ur calculator for the sat to fill it with all the fourmulas

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I see people who take AP tests wear smartwatches, like the Apple Watch and the Moto 360.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

What's the point?.... Just get a good digital watch that makes no noise so you keep time. 

And the rules restrict a lot for just calculators alone. I doubt you'd have any luck wearing practically a smartphone on your wrist...

System: Thinkpad T460