All gas stations in Russia will have to install EV charging stations by law.

jos
Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is taking a baby step toward a greener future by mandating every gas station in the country have an electric vehicle charger by November 1, 2016. The rule is meant to boost Russia's dismal EV segment that currently numbers a grand total of about 500 vehicles across the vast territory.

If rules like this comes to effect, then we will be more confident in getting an EV.

Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2015/09/09/all-gas-stations-in-russia-will-have-to-install-ev-charging-stat/

Somehow Russia is leading the world in this, congrats rest of the world

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I wonder what will people do when they wait for their car to be charged up at these type of station. That's my main beef with electric cars, charging takes too damn long.

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

I wonder what will people do when they wait for their car to be charged up at these type of station. That's my main beef with electric cars, charging takes too damn long.

Since there's a decent chance most charging can happen at your residence, I expect charging at these stations will happen during longer trips. So in that case, probably well deserved breaks, stretches, snacks, coffee/tea, meals, etc.

Also, don't worry, we're still in the early generation of EV. Pretty much every variable you currently dislike will improve over time.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Nothing like a quick public wank to set an example to your children how to keep a clear head when on the road.

Holy shit! Really? Where's the money to do this to do this coming from? And just how ludicrously expensive is it going to be so costs+profits are recouped for all those rural diesel pumps to do charging?

:edit:[spelling/grammar]

EV FTW...

seriously though we need that in oz

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

This is Russia... What this really means is that the gov will fund the installation of the EV chargers, one EV charger will be installed in Moscow, there will be a big celebration about how advanced they are, then the rest of the funds will disappear into the pockets of government officials. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Holy shit! Really? Where's the money to do this cooing to come from? And just how ludicrous expensive is it going to be so costs+profits are recouped for all those rural diesel pumps to do charging?

Crimea?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Crimea?

Ugh.  you had to quote such a horribly spelt and grammatically nonsensical comment.  I hate mobile.

Crimes, indeed.  If the gov is forcing this then that means that gov officials and the russian oligarchs have already front run the market.

This is Russia... What this really means is that the gov will fund the installation of the EV chargers, one EV charger will be installed in Moscow, there will be a big celebration about how advanced they are, then the rest of the funds will disappear into the pockets of government officials. 

I kinda want to be offended, but the sad truth is that you're completely right :(

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Ugh. you had to quote such a horribly spelt and grammatically nonsensical comment. I hate mobile.

Crimes, indeed. If the gov is forcing this then that means that gov officials and the russian oligarchs have already front run the market.

pretty sure he meant Crimea the region, but it falls under crimes add well so i guess its no difference

Probably sit and watch all the petrol cars filling up in under 2 minutes, and regret buying a battery powered car?

Also, most petrol stations are terrible places to put charging points.

If rules like this comes to effect, then we will be more confident in getting an EV.

Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2015/09/09/all-gas-stations-in-russia-will-have-to-install-ev-charging-stat/

you're still not going to run across the Trans-siberian highway with a EV anyday soon though.