UltraWide Festival 2015

its already time but who knows the time ;)

Happy Birthday, Kacper! Thank you for your vote of confidence. I am cheering for you, too ;)

Happy Birthday, Kacper! Thank you for your vote of confidence. I am cheering for you, too ;)

heh, thank you :D.

I've noticed that the prices on amazon are really changing all the time. Yesterday my wish list was about 9 995 and today it's over 10 200...

i... had the hardest time sleeping last night. oh boy. trying to stay awake at work is gonna suck today.

i... had the hardest time sleeping last night. oh boy. trying to stay awake at work is gonna suck today.

its 6 pm in Poland already...

they were always sending emails earlier. as above, hope the woudnt push it back

I emailed them to see if they had a specific time they were announcing the winners this is the response:

"We will announce the finalists soon. 

Inspirers are having a hard time to pick just one among the great works.

Please wait for a while. "

Dang, high fives to the winners, esp SquashedGames,,, I knew you guys would win lmao

You guys would definitely satisfy Jahova with the 10000$ gaming stuff lol

Sorry to others who worked so hard on these! Esp me too. 

Good job to all of you! It was so freaking hard waiting for this mofo lmfao 

PEACE!

Don't know whether everyone got an email but they announced the winners on the site! 

Sorry if it feels like i'm bragging by telling you, just want to make sure no ones still waiting to hear, there was some great competitors and its crazy to see the amount of great content creators out there, please don't be disheartened by not winning because you need to remember you beat out 20000 others to even become a semi-finalist! Keep your chin up ultrawiders we're all winners :) 

Much Luv 

Dang, high fives to the winners, esp SquashedGames,,, I knew you guys would win lmao

You guys would definitely satisfy Jahova with the 10000$ gaming stuff lol

Sorry to others who worked so hard on these! Esp me too. 

Good job to all of you! It was so freaking hard waiting for this mofo lmfao 

PEACE!

Cheers pal really enjoyed your submission, you've got some strong skills that'll continue to get stronger and you'll be a film-maker to be reckoned with! 

Don't know whether everyone got an email but they announced the winners on the site! 

Sorry if it feels like i'm bragging by telling you, just want to make sure no ones still waiting to hear, there was some great competitors and its crazy to see the amount of great content creators out there, please don't be disheartened by not winning because you need to remember you beat out 20000 others to even become a semi-finalist! Keep your chin up ultrawiders we're all winners :) 

Much Luv 

Cheers pal really enjoyed your submission, you've got some strong skills that'll continue to get stronger and you'll be a film-maker to be reckoned with!

You guys absolutely deserved this, really fun and creative video. congrats :)

BE STILL, MY BEATING HEART!!

Everyone here had their own unique talents that I'm sure will be used in the near future, so there's no reason to feel down!

anyway, thank you guys so much, despite the fact that we were all rivals, there was never any slight amount of anger towards each other, we should definitely work together to make videos in the future!!

Ooh~

+RylandJAY +SquashedGames You guys made a great job, congrats :)

My Ultrawide Festival Semifinalist Entry (elected by UnboxTherapy):

My Ultrawide Festival Entry for the Finals:

If you are going to hate it for no reason, stay away. but if you really do, tell me why, you will help me on improving my style.

I had SUCH a hard time picking a winner... Honestly I think I had the deepest pool of excellent entries at every stage of the competition.. 

I would have gladly awarded my prize to at least 4 of the people in my semi-finalist pool.. But in the end I had to take RJ because it felt like while the other videos were deserving of the win, RJ's targeted me most directly with the presentation in my own style (but without just feeling like it was a silly parody) and that bang-on reference to one of my all-time favorite movies..

Thanks everyone for participating, and I look forward to meeting the folks I invited to the party in Vancouver :D

I would have gladly awarded my prize to at least 4 of the people in my semi-finalist pool...

Thanks everyone for participating, and I look forward to meeting the folks I invited to the party in Vancouver :D

Well, I guess all the people prticipating were inspired by your videos, even if they aren't in your group.

It would be great that the rest of the inspirers became as involved with their audience or their "inspired ones", AFAIK they haven't invited anyone else than their finalists. At least yet.

My Ultrawide Festival Semifinalist Entry (elected by UnboxTherapy):

My Ultrawide Festival Entry for the Finals:

If you are going to hate it for no reason, stay away. but if you really do, tell me why, you will help me on improving my style.

I realize that we're probably not supposed to enter the cardboard thingy contest, but I had started one before the email was sent out asking us to be judges. I thought "heck, might as well finish what I've started," and here it is. 

There is an article on tweak town about this video.

Will trade a bacon sandwich for anything from LinusTechTips

For those who may be interested, I made a separate thread a couple days ago listing my favorite top 50ish in the general discussion area: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/483568-csps-top50-rated-lg-ultrawide-video-entries-conveniently-located-here/

The afterparty didn't make it this week, so here's hoping to next :)

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Yeah, what about that after party? Was that suppose to be recorded or was it live?

Yeah, what about that after party? Was that suppose to be recorded or was it live?

It was live, but it...didn't work, to put it kindly :D (start at 18:25)

#voiceLoopback

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Don't worry Kacsper (spelling...?), you're in there!

We'll try to do it next week. Was having some issues.

Hey, the spelliing is Kacper ;).

I'm actually more interested about your comments on other submissions, especially Vlad's one :).

So. I just finished work and let's watch some Scrapyard Wars :D.