UltraWide Festival 2015

Submitting tomorrow on the fifth would be fine i suppose? don't know what timezone the festival organisation is in though... I guess in the USA? or in south korea? could make a difference on what they consider November 5th. 

Hey guys i asked them about deadline on thursday and they said the deadline is 23:59 on thursday! haven't asked about Timezone but probably play it safe and get it in for the korean time zone 

Hey guys i asked them about deadline on thursday and they said the deadline is 23:59 on thursday! haven't asked about Timezone but probably play it safe and get it in for the korean time zone 

I asked about the time zone. But if you are right about korean time zone them I'm screwed O.o. it's 8 hours less than i thought I would have O.o

I fineally got the monitor today. Didnt have time to unbox it yet thought. Still dont know if I make the entry on time. Hope so...

You'll have tonight and pretty much all of tomorrow, so you should still go for it!!

Ooh~

hello guys i was one of the chosen in the ultrawide carboard setup
look up at my video in Eduardo Castillo
Please Vote for me if you like in the ultrawide event
http://www.ultrawidefestival.com/event.html#:none remember eduardo castillo   :D, that would be such a huge help
i also could be like the represent for vote for turnip in this linus tech tips contest right? hahaha  :P 
Anyways guys i'm looking foward for the ticket to vancouver because if i win i imagine that i would make me able to meet the linustech crew and also the new company cause its in canada, i know i'm new at the forum but i've been following linus tech tips for a while i think like 4 years now and i have seeing the transformation with the old office and the new one so going to that would be really like a dream, to finally meet the crew and the office (finally like a real company! haha) and sorry for my bad english also that travel will be a huge improvement in my english skills too  :lol: 
and if you leave a comment on our channel lg wil randomly select comments and those will be given an ultrawidefestival t-shirts or hoddies 
so anyways really really thank you if you vote for me  ;)  :D

Important info - when submitting the entry, we have to not only send them a yoitube link but also a file itself. Keep that in mind. Aa for the time zone - just got an answer, they're using a pacific time :)

Important info - when submitting the entry, we have to not only send them a yoitube link but also a file itself. Keep that in mind. Aa for the time zone - just got an answer, they're using a pacific time :)

Ah okay, thanks for letting us know man, was just going to send the link! 

Here's our final video btw guys, really happy with how it came out! Good luck to everyone else in their videos i know we're going to have tough competition :) 

Hello, guys. Here is my entry for the final. Hope you like it :)

Man, you could have told us you're doing such thing, I woudn't waste my time on my entry O.o

Hello, guys. Here is my entry for the final. Hope you like it :)

OMG awesome job man! 

I'm glad I'm not your competitor O.o LOLL

EDIT:

omg i don't think i emphasized enough lol THAT WAS OMFG GOOD LOLLL

Ah okay, thanks for letting us know man, was just going to send the link! 

Here's our final video btw guys, really happy with how it came out! Good luck to everyone else in their videos i know we're going to have tough competition :)

Even though we are competing I have to say I rrly loved yours!! very entertaining to watch!

Here is my video.

BTW, I'm loving all the videos so far, so much talent! Good luck to all!

hmmm.. 30 finalists and only 14 videos on youtube? where is everyone? did they drop out or just have vids on private?

hmmm.. 30 finalists and only 14 videos on youtube? where is everyone? did they drop out or just have vids on private?

I'd assume they just made them private, I was thinking the same thing (so people won't steal mah ideas)

but there won't be an extension (sadly) so I decided to make it public

also, maybe a lot of them didn't or couldn't make a video in time?

Ooh~

Man, you could have told us you're doing such thing, I woudn't waste my time on my entry O.o

Thank you so much...i wasn't expecting that :) I think you are way to modest about your video. You did a review, song and a music video all in one (and you sing!). Wow...i will not be upset at all if i lose to you ;) awesome job, man.

OMG awesome job man! 

I'm glad I'm not your competitor O.o LOLL

EDIT:

omg i don't think i emphasized enough lol THAT WAS OMFG GOOD LOLLL

i can not emphasize how much i thank you! i am not used to such good reactions...

hmmm.. 30 finalists and only 14 videos on youtube?

Hey, didn't update y'all.

The Ultrawide Festival Team gave me a day more to make my video, letting me upload it until today (6th) :rolleyes: . But anyways, I have only had two days and 3 hours to make it (I received it the 4th).

This competition is going to be tough :P .

My Ultrawide Festival Semifinalist Entry (elected by UnboxTherapy):

My Ultrawide Festival Entry for the Finals:

If you are going to hate it for no reason, stay away. but if you really do, tell me why, you will help me on improving my style.

So a one relative told me if the film appearing in my video was V for Vendetta (it is), and thinking a bit, I realized:

Remember, remember, the 5th of November.

WHATTT!!! The 5th of November was the deadline!!! :o That was NOT intended. Actually, someone reccommended that film to me some weeks ago, and I started watching it.

This is spooky...! :lol: What a frickin' coincidence...

My Ultrawide Festival Semifinalist Entry (elected by UnboxTherapy):

My Ultrawide Festival Entry for the Finals:

If you are going to hate it for no reason, stay away. but if you really do, tell me why, you will help me on improving my style.

They announce the winners tomorrow, THE HYPE IS NOW!! 

*Cue - The Time is Now*

Ooh~