French Talk

Bloodyvalley

Puisque plusieurs personnes ont décidé de créer des threads d'une langue, j'ai eu l'idée géniale de créer un thread pour assurer notre dominance sur ce forum :D

Alors moi je suis Québécois, ma langue maternelle c'est l'italien.

Quelle est la vôtre?

Je parle une petite peut Français

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

oui. 

baguette

Alright, alright, I'll show myself out.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I dropped french as soon as it wasn't mandatory. 

I say NON to learning french in Canada. Well that is until Quebec stops getting special treatment.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Je m'attendais à cela

et ça aussi

Français c'est une langue tres tres difficile, mais tres belle.

(I'm saying this stuff after having 4 years of French in high school and barely speaking it the past 2 years. only sometimes in summer holiday in France)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I say NON to learning french in Canada. Well that is until Quebec stops getting special treatment.

YES

THANK YOU

o yea,

bonjour

..at least I contributed..?

YES

THANK YOU

o yea,

bonjour

..at least I contributed..?

I guess

Français c'est une langue tres tres difficile, mais tres belle.

(I'm saying this stuff after having 4 years of French in high school and barely speaking it the past 2 years. only sometimes in summer holiday in France)

Effectivement, c'est une langue extrêmement difficile à maîtriser.

So you're saying no to being smart

Nice

i attendais depuis un fil comme celui- Merci OP

Forgive any errors, using google translate for the most part

Details separate people.

i attendais depuis un fil comme celui- Merci OP

Forgive any errors, using google translate for the most part

Juste vous laisser savoir que votre phrase n'est pas cohérente, mais pour rien. Je vous recommande de réessayer Google Translate.

Juste vous laisser savoir que votre phrase n'est pas cohérente, mais pour rien. Je vous recommande de réessayer Google Translate.

Bon, je vais essayer

Details separate people.

Tout le monde ici fait une visite en France?

Details separate people.

Heh, I road tripped to Quebec City a month ago and kept on asking "Parlez-vous anglais?". I wish I remembered my high school french. Quebec City looked amazing.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Chez qui?

Tournée de l'état de la France

Details separate people.

I took French in school because the teacher was a total 10/10 babe. But she turned out to be a huge tool and at that point the course was already mandatory for me so I had to endure it for two years. French is super hard to learn. All sorts of accents pointing every which way and made up rules. Not much stuck. :) Then I took German for the same reason. And to be able to sing along with Rammstein. Again, super hot and young teacher but she was dumb as a boot. Lost all interest and started to look for a way out. Luckily I could get off the course after just half a year of it. Didn't learn much this time either but the Mutter album is still my jam. :D

Heh, I road tripped to Quebec City a month ago and kept on asking "Parlez-vous anglais?". I wish I remembered my high school french. Quebec City looked amazing.

I remember

You went to La Banquise, in Montreal, didn't you?

My dad lives nearby

I remember

You went to La Banquise, in Montreal, didn't you?

My dad lives nearby

Nah that was another person. But I did pass by Montreal. I mainly went sightseeing and walking around Quebec city. I went to Montmorency Falls which was spectacular. Honestly speaking, one day I might just relearn French and move to Quebec lol. I mean you guys do have a pretty awesome aerospace industry, which fits perfectly with my soon to acquire aerospace degree.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Nah that was another person. But I did pass by Montreal. I mainly went sightseeing and walking around Quebec city. I went to Montmorency Falls which was spectacular. Honestly speaking, one day I might just relearn French and move to Quebec lol. I mean you guys do have a pretty awesome aerospace industry, which fits perfectly with my soon to acquire aerospace degree.

My uncle works at Bombardier :)

Where are Montmorency Falls? never heard of it