Anyone been to prison?

asim1999

This is prison in Denmark.

83c57cf2f82042bcb8fe94e005afffaf_201310043343_590_0_0_5_622_349_2.jpg

_____Intet_navn_____660763a.jpg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

This is prison in Denmark.

83c57cf2f82042bcb8fe94e005afffaf_2013100

Well yeah way to depressing for a european prision, nice location tho

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Ya'll should have asked me, Brandon S and my maute Nicky V about oud 'xperiences there, welk tot be 'onest it depends on tha type of jail and tha country they lock you.

Netherlands for example, we got people Like Mohammed B, he is there for like terrorism or political murder, i dont know exactly, to long ago for me. But anyway that dude did something bad and now had a lifetime sentence, which is roughly 30 years with voor behavior.

Then ya tot Zweden I thought with luxury jails for top criminals, who live with more luxury then most scummy politicans drugs barons.

You alsof got Paraguay i thought it was, where the sentenced people are on their own, no guards or anything ya know and that goes quite peacefully.

And then ya got the US and sovjiet russia, with desert/tundra bases prisons where tha biggest scum is kept ya know.

So that's a quick tour of all da prisons I know of because of family AMD friends, luckily Nicky V had never been caught, guy had a Nice butt.

NOTES:

1)The format used is a pure joke, the types of prisions andere other info however are true.

2) my tablet correcte like to Luke 90% of the time.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Ya'll should have asked me, Brandon S and my maute Nicky V about oud 'xperiences there, welk tot be 'onest it depends on tha type of jail and tha country they lock you.

Netherlands for example, we got people Like Mohammed B, he is there for like terrorism or political murder, i dont know exactly, to long ago for me. But anyway that dude did something bad and now had a lifetime sentence, which is roughly 30 years with voor behavior.

Then ya tot Zweden I thought with luxury jails for top criminals, who live with more luxury then most scummy politicans drugs barons.

You alsof got Paraguay i thought it was, where the sentenced people are on their own, no guards or anything ya know and that goes quite peacefully.

And then ya got the US and sovjiet russia, with desert/tundra bases prisons where tha biggest scum is kept ya know.

So that's a quick tour of all da prisons I know of because of family AMD friends, luckily Nicky V had never been caught, guy had a Nice butt.

NOTES:

1)The format used is a pure joke, the types of prisions andere other info however are true.

2) my tablet correcte like to Luke 90% of the time.

I don't know what the last picture had to do with luxury.. but oh well...

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

It where examples of what I knew, but damn.... Murder does pay in some countries I guess.

Because everyone goes to jail for murder....

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Man, I haven't even been in timeout. I'm just such a good guy. I just haven't been caught.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i