Anyone been to prison?

asim1999

no seriously i was like "the fuck" and they try to turn it on and they cant :D

You aren't allowed to have smarthpones so yeah.

Also PSP has internet acess?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Let me guess, most of the people in your jails are there for telling dirty jokes, staying out after curfew, and eating unhealthy foods? (demolition man joke)

actually theres a lot of sex offendors, different forms of stealing, etc.

at a talk from the belgian "federal computer crime unit" the guy more or less stated they dont go after pirates because of the amount of sex offendor (you know what i'm on about, not gonna mention it) stuff they have to go trough.

we have those from time to time, and they usually escape trough a window using bedsheets.

yes, jail is that much of a joke here.

Since when can you open the windows in cells?

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

i dont know... it just...kinda... went that way.

i guess our bars are made from candy..

i dont know... it just...kinda... went that way.

i guess our bars are made from candy..

image002.gif

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Iikely you can open the windows but there are bar around them so you can't get it although shit happens. 

I haven't even got detention in my life. I'm too much of a chicken to break law.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I've been in Prison

Jk, not all mexicans are bad, but i do have a friend who was 5 years on prision because he had sex with his gf and she was 17 xD

Jk, not all mexicans are bad, but i do have a friend who was 5 years on prision because he had sex with his gf and she was 17 xD

What the fuck??? Please explain

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Prison in 19th century US is much different than prison in modern day US.

Nothing has really changed  :rolleyes:

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

What the fuck??? Please explain

he had 19 at the time and her father find out about the sex and she, to avoid get some punishment, said she was raped by him... sad history

he had 19 at the time and her father find out about the sex and she, to avoid get some punishment, said she was raped by him... sad history

Lol, so the girl wasn't allowed to have sex at 17 years... lol...

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I did once 10 days for forgotten fine. Dont recommend it. I spent my last night awake watching this one fuckwart junkie trying to light hes cigarette with a fluorescent tube. 

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

Lol, so the girl wasn't allowed to have sex at 17 years... lol...

well you know... old school parents, and a bitchy scared gf

well you know... old school parents, and a bitchy scared gf

Didn't he have proof she was his GF like pictures?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Almost happened to me too when I was 18. I came back from bar and met this girl in my stairway, so I asked her if she would like to come to my place. Next thing I know cop are knocking on my door and asked that are you f* kids here? I said that I had ten seconds of efficient game time so asking ID didnt cross my mind.

And how those cops knew to come to my door? Her boyfriend, also 18, called the cops.

Almost happened to me too when I was 18. I came back from bar and met this girl in my stairway, so I asked her if she would like to come to my place. Next thing I know cop are knocking on my door and asked that are you f* kids here? I said that I had ten seconds of efficient game time so asking papers didnt cross my mind.

And how those cops knew to come to my door? Her boyfriend, also 18, called the cops.

Huh??? How did her bf know she was cheating on him xD

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Didn't he have proof she was his GF like pictures?

yeah, they know she was his gf, but that dont mean or prove a bf cant rape a gf (i know, sick world), so the parents sue him and well, how can you prove she wanted to have sex too?

yeah, they know she was his gf, but that dont mean or prove a bf cant rape a gf (i know, sick world), so the parents sue him and well, how can you prove she wanted to have sex too?

Maybe the girl raped you friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, no sick world, it's called Mexico.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Never been myself, but coincidentally just read this interesting article about how fucked up the jail system here in the U.S. is

http://www.vice.com/read/a-former-inmate-talks-about-how-prisons-manufacture-criminals-908?utm_source=vicetwitterus

US prisons are even worse then Russians prisons, at least from the countless hours of watching Discovery.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Huh??? How did her bf know she was cheating on him xD

She was with her friend when we met in front of elevator and two guy came to ring my doorbell (and watched from fair distance if my door was the right one.)

I almost destroyed that guy later, but he turned out to be mentally retarded.

BTW: Last thing she did while cops dragged her away was to ask me to buy her cigarettes. So bitches can march all they want, but slut is a slut is a slut.

Maybe the girl raped you friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, no sick world, it's called Mexico.

Idk, i bet "she is my gf" isnt a good argument in any world's curt

"You hit Her" " yeah but you know, she is my gf" "oooh, ok nvm, you can go, sorry for bothering you, have a nice Day" xD