CoD Black OPS 3 Question

SquaredPit5

I'm trying to figure out to keep my pre-order for Call of Duty Back OPS 3 for my Xbox One or transfer it back to PS4?

I have both consoles, but I like the Xbox One controller than the PS4 controller. I do like the crispness the PS4 video quality. Any help here? I don't want the PC version.

Thank you

If you don't want the PC version go away lol #pcmasterrace

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

I'm trying to figure out to keep my pre-order for Call of Duty Back OPS 3 for my Xbox One or transfer it back to PS4?

I have both consoles, but I like the Xbox One controller than the PS4 controller. I do like the crispness the PS4 video quality. Any help here? I don't want the PC version.

Thank you

Likely not going to be much of a difference between the 2 versions, just go with the one you have the most friends on.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Thank you

I would go for PS4 than, the controller isnt bad but the video quality is much better.

Likely not going to be much of a difference between the 2 versions, just go with the one you have the most friends on.

I don't have fiends that play Call of Duty. I do have fiends that play Destiny.

Xbox one controller on pc. That way you get the controller and the video quality.

I did this on the beta and my kd at the end was 2.38, my mate said "it's only that high because you use aim assist" I then turned it off and still rekt people.

But to answer ops questions, I would get it for the Xbox, ps4 controllers are indeed awful and the ps4 network sucks, you never get a good download speed on it.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

tbh it doesnt really matter that much :). If you want to it to play on both consoles wait for it. Pre order for the console you play the most on.

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

I dont know how the hell you can even aim with the aim assist on. Going from mouse to controller just isn't an option for me haha. Unless I want a free aimhack and use the controller/mouse ^^

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

Thank you

I doubt the video quaility will be any noticeable difference when playing i plaid this game at 3860x2160 highest settings the graphics looked like garbage compared to other games ive played this year like dying light, unless the beta is very different from the actual game in terms of graphics i would just go with the xbox one, On another note i personally like the ps4 controller much better then the xbox one the Ps3 controller was garbage for shooters but the ps4 has fixed many flaws 

I doubt the video quaility will be any noticeable difference when playing i plaid this game at 3860x2160 highest settings the graphics looked like garbage compared to other games ive played this year like dying light, unless the beta is very different from the actual game in terms of graphics i would just go with the xbox one, On another note i personally like the ps4 controller much better then the xbox one the Ps3 controller was garbage for shooters but the ps4 has fixed many flaws 

I played the PS4 beta of this game first and then when the Xbox One beta came out I played it. I notice the Xbox One was slightly fuzzy and the PS4 was crisp clear.

From what I know, they said the higher quality assets were locked out of the game. Didn't look like garbage at 1080p, but textures definetly weren't 1080p. If I had to rate them, I'd say they actually looked console-like.

Anyways, I agree on the "friend factor"; graphics are relatively important, but I believe you won't have much time for sightseeing tours when you're wall-running towards a robot with a gatling-gun arm shooting at you...

Just go for the version you have most friends on; I'm actually thinking for the PS4 version myself.

I hate joypad when it comes to FPSs, but I'd be alone on PC because pretty much all my friends usually go full "#consolemasterrace".

...Or I could just get the PC version and get new friends instead (lol)

I did this on the beta and my kd at the end was 2.38, my mate said "it's only that high because you use aim assist" I then turned it off and still rekt people.

But to answer ops questions, I would get it for the Xbox, ps4 controllers are indeed awful and the ps4 network sucks, you never get a good download speed on it.

Everybody has different experiences...So I wouldn't expect OP to take that answer so easily.....I have heard people say the same thing for the xbox one 

Ps4 controllers are not awful IMO....but people have preferences

PS4 downloads were pretty good enough for me..but everybody has different expriences

But to answer OP's question......Go with what you prefer.Also what controller are you comfortable with?

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

Everybody has different experiences...So I wouldn't expect OP to take that answer so easily.....I have heard people say the same thing for the xbox one 

Ps4 controllers are not awful IMO....but people have preferences

PS4 downloads were pretty good enough for me..but everybody has different expriences

But to answer OP's question......Go with what you prefer.Also what controller are you comfortable with?

Yeah lets be honest controller is personal preference and only way to know what you like better is to actually use one and on the ps4 and xbox internet services side they both have been very equal with neither being noticilby better but i think back in the early days of 360vs ps3 this might have been true or at least this is where i think the myth came from 

From what I know, they said the higher quality assets were locked out of the game. Didn't look like garbage at 1080p, but textures definetly weren't 1080p. If I had to rate them, I'd say they actually looked console-like.

Anyways, I agree on the "friend factor"; graphics are relatively important, but I believe you won't have much time for sightseeing tours when you're wall-running towards a robot with a gatling-gun arm shooting at you...

Just go for the version you have most friends on; I'm actually thinking for the PS4 version myself.

I hate joypad when it comes to FPSs, but I'd be alone on PC because pretty much all my friends usually go full "#consolemasterrace".

...Or I could just get the PC version and get new friends instead (lol)

Yeah maybe this is true that they dumbed down the graphics for the beta( or left out for file size reasons or something)  but the graphics Did look verybad comparing them to current gen games on my computer like you said you dont think the textures were even 1080p and im comparing it to other games im running at UHD/4k so it deffiantley didnt look anywhere near them on the graphics side of things

I played the PS4 beta of this game first and then when the Xbox One beta came out I played it. I notice the Xbox One was slightly fuzzy and the PS4 was crisp clear.

i Think if the small difference between the two console graphics bother you and make you want to get the ps4 i would just have to say get the PC version and play with the xbox one controller i dont think there is a big enough difference between the two to really use that as a decision maker look at past games and differences on the two and it has never been a big difference because both are close in performance to each other 

I would go for PS4 than, the controller isnt bad but the video quality is much better.

Wow 900p vs 1080P..... lmaoo....

Meanwhile I played the beta at 7680x1440 144hz

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Its true even digital foundry mentioned the xbone verison was more blurry than the ps4

Wow 900p vs 1080P..... lmaoo....

Meanwhile I played the beta at 7680x1440 144hz

Well if its a big in enough difference to notice it without somebody pointing.

Well if its a big in enough difference to notice it without somebody pointing.

No, there is not a big difference in graphics between PS4 and Xbox One.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

No, there is not a big difference in graphics between PS4 and Xbox One.

Several players have pointed it out including digitalfoundary. 

i Think if the small difference between the two console graphics bother you and make you want to get the ps4 i would just have to say get the PC version and play with the xbox one controller i dont think there is a big enough difference between the two to really use that as a decision maker look at past games and differences on the two and it has never been a big difference because both are close in performance to each other 

My PC can't handle the new CoD.

dude shut up with this stupid reactions.

Welcome to LTT forums - the place where jokes don't exist...

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

My PC can't handle the new CoD.

Good example of why Pc gamers hate cod...Because of their terrible ports

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you