How Much Should I Sell This For?

Chugle

Some guy on Kijiji is a looking for a Gameboy Advanced, and I got one. How much should I sell it for? It's the clear version. 

I would pay no more than $30 for it. And that's in good and working condition.

I would rather buy it here since I've bought games from here before.  http://www.lukiegames.com/Glacier-Game-Boy-Advance-System--GameBoy-Advance.html

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it so feel the guy out and work him. You have something he wants so advantage you. 

dude dont listen to anyone here. those things are like antiques now. atleast 750, u can go up to a thousand. 

lol its not in-box

unless you're not serious :P

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide

Some guy on Kijiji is a looking for a Gameboy Advanced, and I got one. How much should I sell it for? It's the clear version. 

Is it the AGS-101 with the better, back-lit screen?  Those are more in-demand and can sell at a higher price. 

The AGS-100 has a side-lit screen that's not nearly as nice. 

Is it the AGS-101 with the better, back-lit screen?  Those are more in-demand and can sell at a higher price. 

The AGS-100 has a side-lit screen that's not nearly as nice. 

No, it's a AGB-001. Can you tell me anything about that? 

Who would buy a GBA when you can get an SP :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

dont sell for much:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=agb-001&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Go to eBay and look at sold listings to get an idea.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

Oh snap.  I totally forgot about the original GBAs. 

You probably won't get much for it these days because of shipping increasing the cost to the buyer. 

dude dont listen to anyone here. those things are like antiques now. atleast 750, u can go up to a thousand. 

Im guessing your not over the age of 13....He is talking about GBA not the regular Gameboy that eats up batteries