Sony Z5 Compact Premium (1080p version) Miku Edition - Japan Only :(

LAwLz

This is definitely something my little sister would love to have.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

but it's the ultimate icon for all weaboos, they all seem to love and recognize her. 

it's easy marketing 

I felt compelled to get angry about you dissing Miku, but then I realized... you were right :/ And I'm not proud to admit it. Somewhat.

I still want that phone, though :P

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

i dont need it i dont need it i dont need it... i neeeed it!!!!!   even if i cant use the phone functions i could still use it as a very capable media device which is what im looking for anyways... for phones ill stick to my windows phone.... ^.^

who would want a 1080p screen in that size of phone anyway... i would stick with 720p for battery life , i do however would like to see the bigger battery make its way into the z5 compact tho and mayby that extra bit of ram..

Kinda hate it how manufacturers make exclusive editions for certain countries... Especially when the exclusive phones have better specs.

I'll never understand the whole Miku thing though... 

I think you are forgetting what country sony is from, this kind of shit happens all the time with stuff from japan. Just look at all the arcade games that you will never see outside of japan and maybe HK/SK.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I felt compelled to get angry about you dissing Miku, but then I realized... you were right :/ And I'm not proud to admit it. Somewhat.

I still want that phone, though :P

wasn't even dissing her, just telling the truth.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I don't care about the 1080p screen but the extra ram and battery would be nice to have.

Looks freaking ugly

Your Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 doesn't look all that great, either. Huge black box and the USB plugs look as if someone didn't give a fuck.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

I like my Z3c so much that im not really even jelly

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M