Sony Z5 Compact Premium (1080p version) Miku Edition - Japan Only :(

LAwLz

xperia-z5-compact-premium-840x525.png

When Sony unveiled the new Xperia Z5 lineup some people were disappointed that the compact version (4.6 inch screen) had a resolution of 1280x720 (319 PPI).
If you were thinking "if only it had a higher resolution" then fear not, because according to rumors Sony is planning a special edition with not only a higher resolution screen but also more RAM, a bigger battery and a pretty nice looking (in my opinion) turquoise color to match the picture of Miku on the back.

It will have the same Snapdragon 810 SoC as the regular compact, but the RAM gets an upgrade from 2GB to 4GB, the screen goes from 1280x720 to 1920x1080 (479 PPI) and the battery a hefty 200mAh increase (from 2700mAh to 2900mAh).

The phone seems to be slightly longer in order to fit the bigger battery (from 127mm to 130mm) but the other dimensions remains the same.

The phone will be exclusive to the Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo.

Source:

Android Authority

people will import it probably.

or if the Z5 Compact has a removable back cover, people will import that back cover or some 3rd party will make those..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Why does Japan get everything, we also want a premium Z5 compact, not that the Z5 compact as it stands is bad. (I personally don't care about the theme only the spec boost).  After thinking about it the Z5 compact as it stands seems fine, but I'm sure some will appreciate the spec boost.

or if the Z5 Compact has a removable back cover, people will import that back cover or some 3rd party will make those..

But the steering wheel will be in the other side! Ohh that's not a car.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Kinda hate it how manufacturers make exclusive editions for certain countries... Especially when the exclusive phones have better specs.

I'll never understand the whole Miku thing though... 

That's it, i'm moving to Japan.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

This Miku thing is going too far... Stop making it the next Pikachu

but it's the ultimate icon for all weaboos, they all seem to love and recognize her. 

it's easy marketing 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Saw this earlier today. Couldn't believe, better phone spec and Miku themed lol xD Though, Japan only =/

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Better than the Iron Man themed S6. Miku FTW. Still wouldn't get it though.

Difference between American's and Japan's special theme phone is Japan's makes the design fit for all ages, so that Miku Edition will look nice no matter who has it. American's on the other hand, makes you look like a 10 year old, like that Iron man S6. lol

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Killer specs.

1080p display.

PERFECT.

Oh wait no.

What's that on back??/

No no no. I'm okay with non premium version :P

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

They made a phone based on Miku? if the right people knew about this, it would ship millions. I want one, just because. (I prefer my Z3, but for the lols)

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

but it's the ultimate icon for all weaboos, they all seem to love and recognize her. 

it's easy marketing 

Mike oldfield, the composer of tubular bells, uses vocaloid software (what Hatsune Miku is).... :P

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

it's easy marketing 

lol. I hope you are using that term correctly  am not a weaboo but I recongize her. I listen to various music. Sometimes they use Miku in songs. You would be surprised someone actually used a English miku for creating some vocals for a song.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

This Miku thing is going too far... Stop making it the next Pikachu

Lol but it's something that they love in Japan. It's fairly interesting how the process works for vocaloids to be vocaloids. Not to mention wouldn't it be pretty cool to have a singer that you can control and fine tune? Sure it does cost a lot however it's a simpler way of creating music without having to pay additional people.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

You would be surprised someone actually used a English miku for creating some vocals for a song.

Are you sure it wasn't actually T-Pain

"Rawr XD"

Are you sure it wasn't actually T-Pain

Nope a famous EDM artist named Porter Robinson.

English Miku is used in it. In fact the first few words are from the program.

Further research showed that it was infact Avanna an english vocaloid. voice provided by a irish women.

With that docomo logo, it's gonna be hard. They don't sell phones without a 2 year contract, even if you pay full price.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit