How do I hangout with a girl?

RYANNOSAURAS

At what point did giving a guy some advice about talking to a girl turn into some kind of weird, nerdy dick measuring contest? Jeez. 

OP: Ignore most of the posts past page 3, there's some solid advice in the first few pages but things quickly degrade from there. Good luck buddy, I hope thinks work out well for you :) 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Judging by your avatar, I'm way more handsome than you, so I guess it gives me an unfair advantage. 

You know I once f* girl after she said no and what did I get? Buns that she baked me afterwards so I wouldnt leave her to get something to eat. Im not saying thats something you should try, but I dont like all women, so I dont even care doing something that all women like. I would be better off f* whores.

You are more handsome than me this is true, there are literal hands in your avatar, possibly Jill your ex? Pulling strings in this little competition isn't fair indeed!

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

You are more handsome than me this is true, there are literal hands in your avatar, possibly Jill your ex? Pulling strings in this little competition isn't fair indeed!

Mine doesnt have my name written on it.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

Maybe you can appreciate more poetic manner of an approach.

I shall not find a painting more beautiful because the artist has painted a hawthorn in the foreground, though I know of nothing more beautiful than the hawthorn, for I wish to remain sincere and because I know that the beauty of a painting does not depend on the things represented in it. I shall not collect images of hawthorn. I do not venerate hawthorn, I go to see and smell it.

-- Marcel Proust

Mine doesnt have my name written on it.

But it has Jill's name on it?

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

"You know... I've always considered women to be people." - George R. R. Martin

That's the bulk of my advice. You hangout with a girl by, chiefly, meeting them at a location and talking to them. Because they are people, and can exchange thoughts and ideas much in the way you can. You can even ask them questions, such as: "Sure, I'd love to hang out too. Where would you like to go?" if you're feeling particularly indecisive.

And if things go well and you like each other and your personalities, the hormones ought to take care of further evolution.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

But it has Jill's name on it?

Trying to be sarcastic to a foreigner is counterproductive. 

Long story short, I've realized after 1 1/2 weeks of college that a girl has been giving me subtle hints that she likes me, and in the last class we had together, she said we should "definitely hangout sometime". In all honestly, I really don't know her that well. I've made her laugh a lot whenever we had group projects and conversations in class, but other than that and her name, I know nothing about her; I don't know what she likes to do, where's she's from-nothing lol. I have her number from when we had to do a group project and she did say that I can text her anytime (she also said I should add her on snapchat), but I really don't even know what to say lol. I like her and she's cute, but I just don't know what to do lol. 

Get yourself a damn snapchat. (BOOTY)

Jk but seriously, if you like her then do something fun the first time you hang out. Something that you think she would like. It can be going to the beach, going mini golfing, or something else that's fun like that.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

What's a girl anyway?

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

Just talk. What's so hard about it if you know her already? No need for any moves to woo her. I just usually go with the flow and do things based on impulse, whether it was hunger or needing to buy supplies for home

If you already made her laugh, then don't worry about it

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs