How do I hangout with a girl?

RYANNOSAURAS

Chat with her through text. Get to know her by asking open ended questions. After that, you should know where would be a good place to hang out with her. It's pretty simple, really.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

The same way you'd hang out with a guy: "Hey you wanna grab something to eat or something?" and then you go, buy and consume food and talk about shit you like. 

This might surprise you but women are actual human beings just like you and can usually relate to the same kind of stuff you would relate to. Stop thinking in terms of trying to get laid if there's chemistry she'll react to your comments or jokes and get closer to you and such then you know there's a chance for something else. It really is no rocket science, people need to stop idealizing women or trying complicated shit to get laid

-------

Current Rig

-------

Get a van fallow her well she is walking home swoop in tie her up put her in the van, take her to you basement and hold her captive.

Solved....... NOT!!!!

No but seriously confidence works well in this situation. I suck at talking to women but if i some how manage to get a number its all over. I can text sweet nothing all day long and it usually works out, but nothing absolute.

What can you expect it's a tech forum. But seriously girls are normal people it isn't that hard to just talk.

See, I can easily talk about whatever someone brings up, but I rarely if ever am the person to bring up a topic conversation lol Im hella introverted most of the time, so the idea of someone wanting to hangout with me is just overwhelming lol. going to a movie with her seems too datey to me right now and im not sure how many girls like to go paintballing xD coffee seems ok I guess but im just worried about not having much to say 

The same way you'd hang out with a guy: "Hey you wanna grab something to eat or something?" and then you go, buy and consume food and talk about shit you like. 

This might surprise you but women are actual human beings just like you and can usually relate to the same kind of stuff you would relate to. Stop thinking in terms of trying to get laid if there's chemistry she'll react to your comments or jokes and get closer to you and such then you know there's a chance for something else. It really is no rocket science, people need to stop idealizing women or trying complicated shit to get laid

getting laid isn't what's on my mind when I think about this. I'm just hella introverted most of the time and the thought of having to entertain someone for a few hours with 100% of my words just seems so difficult atm lol

No, it isn't for a lot of people. For some though, it can be a bit confusing, some just need a friendly nudge :)

It's true the nudge is always helpful, also flirting is a big way to get even closer to she if she likes you. I just transfered to a new school and i am in my senior year of highschool, it sucks it really does but, I recently found out that four girls have flirted with me and apparently would like to date me. I don't flirt back but I asked a friend who knows all of them pretty well to investigate so now I am in a pretty good place but as of right now I have to find out which one of the four has the better personality that suits me. So try to get a close friend or friends to help you out with her.

getting laid isn't what's on my mind when I think about this. I'm just hella introverted most of the time and the thought of having to entertain someone for a few hours with 100% of my words just seems so difficult atm lol

I understand and that's actually I usually get along a lot better with extroverted people: they usually do gravite towards people they consider good listeners and such. There's always a yin for your yang 

-------

Current Rig

-------

See, I can easily talk about whatever someone brings up, but I rarely if ever am the person to bring up a topic conversation lol Im hella introverted most of the time, so the idea of someone wanting to hangout with me is just overwhelming lol. going to a movie with her seems too datey to me right now and im not sure how many girls like to go paintballing xD coffee seems ok I guess but im just worried about not having much to say 

Coffee or lunch are pretty safe bets for a first time. I know it can be overwhelming for some people, but don't worry it's just talking to someone at the end of the day! Just start with things that you can both relate to like things going on at School/College or in class, projects you've done, and it should move on from there. If you really struggle to get the conversation going then commenting on the food/drink you have is always safe small talk - ask her what tv shows she likes etc just the way you'd do with anyone else. She's a human being, just like you :) 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I understand and that's actually I usually get along a lot better with extroverted people: they usually do gravite towards people they consider good listeners and such. There's always a yin for your yang 

Another good point! 

OP: If you are introverted and you guys have been talking for a little while up until now then she's probably already picked up on that. Is she the type to start conversations with you first and change topics of conversation first? If so the conversation shouldn't be too difficult to get going. 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Ask questions show that you want to know about her. If things click you will be able to talk about anything. If you are lucky she will be the same kind of weird as you are and your weirdnesses will work together. Like my fiancée and i say out on the front porch throwing moths into some spider webs for like an hr feeding the spiders lol.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

We men have it so hard, you know? We always have to do the planning and make the moves. Eventually they can start making some moves, too, but men are usually the primary driver. 

They tend to be forgiving when you mess up, but try to have backup plans if something doesn't work out. 

I agree that coffee/lunch is a good first bet to get an idea of her interests; then you can start doing things that tend to bring up more conversation/involvement. 

Use chloroform, works everytim

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just ask if she wants to Netflix and Chill  ;)

THIS. If you're in college, this shit works almost every time.

Chat with her through text. Get to know her by asking open ended questions. After that, you should know where would be a good place to hang out with her. It's pretty simple, really.

That's obviously too hard for some of the fellows around here.

Bro you're in college its simple. Just ask her to do something lol

i'm worried lol . Id feel much more safe asking her in person than doing it through text 

i'm worried lol . Id feel much more safe asking her in person than doing it through text

Then ask her in class. If she says yes then awesome. If she says no then oh well; there's billions of other fish in the sea.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

If you've been making her laugh you're already doing good I'd say. Hanging out doesn't mean you have to be alone with her if you feel more comfortable doing it in a group. I'm an introvert too, and for me it's a lot easier to get to know people and hang out in a group at first because then you don't have to talk ALL the time.

If she's interested in you she probably wants to talk just the two of you though, so maybe chat casually, get to know eachother by asking some questions and just talking about whatever interests you.

When I want to talk with someone alone and in person I favour coffee dates. I think it's totally okay to go on a coffee date even if you barely know the person. If everybody involved is mature and able to take stuff seriously a coffee date is not a big deal, it's just a convenient way to be alone but in a public place and chat get to know casually with no commitment, and also to make it clear that both parties might be interested as nobody says yes to a date if they're not even open to the idea of a relationship or similar.

I live to read.

Long story short, I've realized after 1 1/2 weeks of college that a girl has been giving me subtle hints that she likes me, and in the last class we had together, she said we should "definitely hangout sometime". In all honestly, I really don't know her that well. I've made her laugh a lot whenever we had group projects and conversations in class, but other than that and her name, I know nothing about her; I don't know what she likes to do, where's she's from-nothing lol. I have her number from when we had to do a group project and she did say that I can text her anytime (she also said I should add her on snapchat), but I really don't even know what to say lol. I like her and she's cute, but I just don't know what to do lol. 

1. Find common ground
  2. use this information to your advantage "oh you like marvel films? netflix and chill?"
  3. add her on social media and chat, if snapchat then fine, random snaps make me and my gf lol hard
  4. laughter is a good ice breaker <- also gets you laid... jus' sayin...
Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Just slap her butt when she's not looking, works evri tym

I kid I kid

Definitely dont ask what she wants. She wants to get to know you and that wont happen unless you're willing to let her into your life. The biggest mistake kids do, is to make space for their romance. That's just a bubble waiting to burst. She might dumb the whole idea sooner, but at least you only gained from that experience. And so did she.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

Unless she is nerdy like myself I have no idea... :<

I've dated both very nerdy and not nerdy women. Its pretty much the same...