My mom and I argue way to much

SirNumbers

So like it could be over anything omfg, like 3 days ago I cracked my phone and went to go get it repaired today and she got mad saying I waste too much money.

If we're not arguing about money shes always upset because I'm not religious at all and she is.

And like everytime she starts shouting then I start shouting back and then the argument becomes that I don't respect her. 

I need a solution asap :/ this shits annoying bcuz then I cant go to the kitchen to eat until like 2 hours later 

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Move out?

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Move out?

Im 16. I like where I live, and its way to expensive. 

It's your money. that's it.

And forcing religion on children is pathetic  (brainwashing )

Exactly, and yes omfg its so annoying 

Learning how to be stone cold and not give a shit is a trait you should learn, makes not arguing so much easier.

Ill try to stay shut from now on

Do not refute. That's the last thing you want to do...

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Ill try to stay shut from now on

It's just so much easier to sit their and be humored by her yelling than to partake in an argument.

Well, do you love her? If so ask her if she loves you, and that if she really loves you then she shouldn't always be arguing with you about bullshit.

You've just kinda got to be like this:  

tumblr_lyg9coEQsO1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

Otherwise they'll never shut up, just reply with yeah or okay and act as though you're listening, when you're just thinking about how much you'd like to smack her with a fish

Well take better care of your stuff so you aren't wasting money. It is a waste to get your phone fixed when it didn't need to be broken in the first place.

Other than that, you can be tight or you can be happy. Choose one.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Sounds familiar. If I say anything like 'for gods sake' or 'Jesus Christ' I get shouted at so much. Also, my dad never wants me to buy stuff, and although he doesn't say it, it is obvious he thinks things like PC games are a waste of money.

Well take better care of your stuff so you aren't wasting money. It is a waste to get your phone fixed when it didn't need to be broken in the first place.

Other than that, you can be tight or you can be happy. Choose one.

I mean it wasn't entirely my fault, My phone was on the bed and I asked my cousin to pass the blackberry that was on the table, and told him to throw it, he threw it, it hit my hand and fell 7 inches onto my phone that was on a memory phone bed. Plus its only 45 bucks

fire her from her job as a mother.......

It just sounds like you have no respect for your mom but that's just my opinion. Don't yell back and just say okay.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Honestly it sounds like you have no respect.

Sounds like his mother doesn't either.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

What? Today it went,

"Wheres your phone why didnt you pick up"

"It broke I sent it to get repaired"

"WHAT HOW DID IT BREAK HOW MUCH WAS IT WHY DO YOU WASTE SO MUCH MONEY"

"WHAT STOP SCREAMING ACCIDENTS HAPPEN IM PAYING FOR IT MYSELF"

"YOU ALWAYS SAY YOUR PAYING FOR STUFF YOURSELF I PAY FOR FOOD AND THE HOUSE AND EVEN THE PHONE BUT YOU PAY FOR SOMETHING AND NOW ITS YOU PAYING FOR EVERYTHING"

"whathasdfhjklasdhfjkl"

"You have no respect"

Man, this is just another case of a teenager not getting along with their parents for stupid reasons. I promise you, you'll look back on this in ten years and be slightly embarrassed by it.

Learning how to be stone cold and not give a shit is a trait you should learn, makes not arguing so much easier.

I've tried to explain this to my sister so often. She just can't. Our family argues constantly (I try and stay out of it).

The funny thing is, she's older than me by 8 years, and is constantly fighting with my dad, who doesn't like her, and yet she is still trying to seek their approval. I just want to get the f**k out of here.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It just sounds like you have no respect for your mom but that's just my opinion. Don't yell back and just say okay.

What? Today it went,

"Wheres your phone why didnt you pick up"

"It broke I sent it to get repaired"

"WHAT HOW DID IT BREAK HOW MUCH WAS IT WHY DO YOU WASTE SO MUCH MONEY"

"WHAT STOP SCREAMING ACCIDENTS HAPPEN IM PAYING FOR IT MYSELF"

"YOU ALWAYS SAY YOUR PAYING FOR STUFF YOURSELF I PAY FOR FOOD AND THE HOUSE AND EVEN THE PHONE BUT YOU PAY FOR SOMETHING AND NOW ITS YOU PAYING FOR EVERYTHING"

"whathasdfhjklasdhfjkl"

"You have no respect"

Plus I said sorry after even though I did nothing wrong

These ppl are right. U're only 16, you dont understand what kinda of pressure that is on your mom raising you. Just be quiet and say Yes maam, works for me everytime

I should remind you guys that respect is a two way street.

I've tried to explain this to my sister so often. She just can't. Our family argues constantly (I try and stay out of it).

The funny thing is, she's older than me by 8 years, and is constantly fighting with my dad, who doesn't like her, and yet she is still trying to seek their approval. I just want to get the f**k out of here.

I never understood arguments in families, or in general for that matter. I don't care to get in a heated discussion over something stupid because it's a waste of time and energy.

These ppl are right. U're only 16, you dont understand what kinda of pressure that is on your mom raising you. Just be quiet and say Yes maam, works for me everytime

This, and also, one day you'll figure out that when someone yells at you, the least productive way to respond is by yelling in turn. Always try to deescalate a situation.

The thing is I dont even get angry, Its just so stupid I just match volume levels