Asus RT AC 5300 router

jos

That looks so crazy, asus is really ging overboard with crazy abstract designs. Even their new wide screen monitor has a scary alien base.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

The reason they have eight antennas, is due to the fact, if there is weak wifi coverage in a part of your house, it can flip upside down and scuttle over there

put on ALL the antennas haha.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

Are we going to have an antenna race kind of like when we had that blade race with razors several years ago.

I wonder if the blokes at ASUS were smoking 'the dank kush' when they decided to make this and that god awful laptop.

what's wrong with the new laptop? It's looks cool and is large like many gaming laptops but with the ability to watercool the thing via a dock.

what's wrong with the new laptop? It's looks cool and is large like many gaming laptops but with the ability to watercool the thing via a dock.

It's not practical at all, you can't even carry the dock around without it being a convenience. With something like a 990M GPU, the battery life won't be long.

I can't see it beating a simpler gaming laptop and a gaming rig.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Holy shit you people are depressing at best and ignorant at worst.  Judging this thing as stupid and pointless like freaking Jimmy Kimmel making fun of gamers watching Twitch/Youtube Gaming or any old person making fun of youth today for not doing things they were doing or not seeing the point of tablets/phones/streaming/etc.

Get off your high horses and open up your closed minds a bit, yeah?

How about being happy that wireless technology is getting to the point where you can have MULTIPLE users streaming uncompressed blu-rays WIRELESSLY?  How about being happy that wireless technology has gotten the latency down so low it is now possible to stream games without it being pointless unless wired? 

It's not practical at all, you can't even carry the dock around without it being a convenience. With something like a 990M GPU, the battery life won't be long.

I can't see it beating a simpler gaming laptop and a gaming rig.

LOL The dock isn't really meant to be traveled around with. You would use the dock when your at your computer desk to play games. When you want to move to somewhere else you take it off the dock. That's what docks are for. You keep the dock in one place so when you go back to that place you can just place the laptop there and things are ready for you. You get the  extra cooling when you have the computer plugged in and running games which is very nice for a laptop which suffer from heat and why gaming laptops are often bulky. Also, all gaming laptops never have long battery life when playing games. You typically use them plugged in when playing a game.

So instead of having a overheating gaming laptop, when you play a game and are at your usual desk you can give it extra cooling from the water cooling dock.

This is ridiculous styling, it looks like a flippin' bear trap.

On a serious not its professional grade internals, but i can tell you for a fact that no normal work environment will feature these devil worship rings bolted to the ceiling, they aren't minmalistic enough for busness use and probably (No official word yet) too expensive for the sort of person that buys everything with leds on!

Holy shit you people are depressing at best and ignorant at worst.  Judging this thing as stupid and pointless like freaking Jimmy Kimmel making fun of gamers watching Twitch/Youtube Gaming or any old person making fun of youth today for not doing things they were doing or not seeing the point of tablets/phones/streaming/etc.

Get off your high horses and open up your closed minds a bit, yeah?

post-44494-0-88479600-1441299940.png

11uubet.png

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list