Microsoft releases XBox One Elite - New Elite Controller + 1TB SSHD drive

GoodBytes

Lmao 499$ at that price you get a beastly PC or Steambox/Prebuild.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Tbh with games that Sony are coming out with Xbone makes less and less sense by the second.

Games like what, lmao.

There is simply nobody in this world that can play all games that are currently released without having to make sacrifices and choices.

I still didn't finished Witcher 3 and GTA V, mainly because there is always something that interrupts me, like BO3 Beta.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Games like what, lmao.

There is simply nobody in this world that can play all games that are currently released without having to make sacrifices.

I still didn't finished Witcher 3 and GTA V, mainly because there is always something that interrupts me, like BO3 Beta.

Until Dawn, Uncharted 4, Uncharted Remastered, The Last Guardian. Witcher and GTA are on PC so console is irrelevant.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Lmao 499$ at that price you get a beastly PC or Steambox/Prebuild.

Define 'beastly'.

Dear Microsoft. Thank you for once again raising the price of consoles. Thanks to this, the "ceiling" for a true console killer spec is 499.99 USD. A setup at this price range is easy to do.

THANK YOU!!!!

you just made PC vs console an even more one-sided affair

Forget making PCPartPicker lists for teh peasants, just link them this video and tell them that it's 330$ on sale and they will likely shut up:

And before you start hating, don't foget the cheapest laptop with 860M is +1000$

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Until Dawn, Uncharted 4, Uncharted Remastered, The Last Guardian. 

So for those 4 3 games (remasters don't count) you paid 400$ while you have a gtx 760 that could use a upgrade?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

So for those 4 3 games (remasters don't count) you paid 400$ while you have a gtx 760 that could use a upgrade?

I don't have a console. I just don't see why anyone would buy xbone when ps4 is faster and has better games.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I don't have a console. I just don't see why anyone would buy xbone when ps4 is faster and has better games.

PS4 is faster in what? Overheating? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Until Dawn, Uncharted 4, Uncharted Remastered, The Last Guardian. Witcher and GTA are on PC so console is irrelevant.

to further add to console list.

Final Fantasy (gets early release)

Gran Turismo

Tekken/Street Fighter (yes i know there is PC fighters.. but keyboard in fighting games just aint the same)

Mario

Smash Bros

Forza

Madden NFL

PS4 is faster in what?

everything really.... although both consoles aim for the same FPS limiters, PS4 has MUCH stronger hardware.

Microsofts AMD APU is cut down, Sonys AMD APU is not...

in terms of FLOP performance. XBONE can do 1.2GFLOPS, PS4 can do 1.85GFLOPS

the PC graphics comparison would be 260 (non X) for XBOX and 270X (minus 5% or so) for PS4

Forget making PCPartPicker lists for teh peasants, just link them this video and tell them that it's 330$ on sale and they will likely shut up:

And before you start hating, don't foget the cheapest laptop with 860M is +1000$

The cheapest config is 669€ here, with shipping it is 700€, exactly twice the price of the basic Xbone bundle. I don't really care if it was on sale on the other side of the Atlantic 8 months ago, when some dude made a video.

to further add to console list.

Final Fantasy (gets early release)

Gran Turismo

Tekken/Street Fighter (yes i know there is PC fighters.. but keyboard in fighting games just aint the same)

Mario

Smash Bros

Forza

Madden NFL

Final Fantasy (Dont' care about crappy Japanse games)

Gran Turismo (Lmao, there are so many racing games now the market is full)

Tekken/Street Fighter (Mortal Kombat ???)

Mario (We are talking about PS4, also Wii and older console emulation on PC)

Smash Bros (We are talking about PS4, also Wii and older console emulation on PC)

Forza (Lmao, there are so many racing games now the market is full)

Madden NFL (Lmam american football in Europe... and sport games in general)

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

The cheapest config is 669€ here, with shipping it is 700€, exactly twice the price of the basic Xbone bundle. I don't really care if it was on sale on the other side of the Atlantic 8 months ago, when some dude made a video.

I don't know where you live because it's not available in Europe yet.

It's 460$ on Amazon when not on sale, but 330$ when on sale: http://www.amazon.com/Alienware-ASM100-1580-Console-i3-4130T-Processor/dp/B00MA7AMKY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441044788&sr=8-1&keywords=alienware+alpha+i3

Edit: *Facepalm* You are talking about the new Alpha which is indeed 669€ but much more powerfull then the Alpha shown in the video with a quad core CPU.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

everything really.... although both consoles aim for the same FPS limiters, PS4 has MUCH stronger hardware.

Microsofts AMD APU is cut down, Sonys AMD APU is not...

in terms of FLOP performance. XBONE can do 1.2GFLOPS, PS4 can do 1.85GFLOPS

the PC graphics comparison would be 260 (non X) for XBOX and 270X (minus 5% or so) for PS4

It's so fucking ironic to compare graphics or performance between consoles when my 980Ti is 8-10x more powerfull.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

It's so fucking ironic to compare graphics or performance between consoles when my 980Ti is 8-10x more powerfull.

My R9 295x2 is even more powerful then your 980Ti... who gives a shit really...

Money rules, and i spent less (575USD for a brand new 295x2) and got more :P ....

PCPartPicker part list

Sure its FX.... but that is a pretty solid gaming setup that will play every modern game there is as good or better then a console

Lmao what a shitty list, you know 960 is one of the worst price/performance cards.

Let's say a friend gave me 550€ for a build instead of buying the new Xbox Elite package, I would buy a old 2500K system, overclock it and add a R9 290(X) or 390(X)

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

My R9 295x2 is even more powerful then your 980Ti... who gives a shit really...

Money rules, and i spent less (575USD for a brand new 295x2) and got more :P ....

No it's not. Comparing a dual GPU setup with one GPU is so fair lmao...

295X2 = 55-60FPS in Witcher 3 at 1440P Ultra

980Ti =  70-75FPS in Witcher 3 at 1440P Ultra

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Lmao what a shitty list, you know 960 is one of the worst price/performance cards.

Let's say a friend gave me 550€ for a build instead of buying the new Xbox Elite package, I would buy a old 2500K system, overclock it and add a R9 290(X) or 390(X)

If a friend gave me 550€ for a build, id drag him into town and go for a barcrawl...

Then i'd return home to my overclocked i7 4790k and R9 295x2

If a friend gave me 550€ for a build, id drag him into town and go for a barcrawl...

Then i'd return home to my overclocked i7 4790k and R9 295x2

Yeah dude, your PSU was nearly as much as your GPU!

disaster-girl.jpg

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

No it's not. Comparing a dual GPU setup with one GPU is so fair lmao...

295X2 = 55-60FPS in Witcher 3 at 1440P Ultra

980Ti =  70-75FPS in Witcher 3 at 1440P Ultra

Witcher 3 is a Nvidia game in the first place, amd is notoriously doing bad there due to low tesselation performance.

But hey, lets try a different NVIDIA game shall we?

Farcry4

3440x1440 all ultra, 2x SSAO i get 75FPS on average....

Witcher 3 is a Nvidia game in the first place, amd is notoriously doing bad there due to low tesselation performance.

But hey, lets try a different NVIDIA game shall we?

Farcry4

3440x1440 all ultra, 2x SSAO i get 75FPS on average....

Lmao you got the Samsung S34E790C which was more expensive twice more monitor and shitty unplayable 60hz.

My setup costs 3 to maybe 4 times less then yours and is a better gaming experience  ;)

But this is offtopic.......

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

and here I'm still waiting for the xbox one dongle to come on sale

Same, want to play without 15 feet usb cord on my 4K TV.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU