Is it worth to downgrade to windows 7

I really love windows 7 and i have always done.. problem is when i ordered my new computer it came with windows 8.1 and i don't really like it...

Then windows 10 got released and my friends said i should get it. But i still want windows 7.

So as off right now on kinguin.net they are selling windows 7 for a very low price and i was wondering if its worth the downgrade like will i have any problems about the updates on the os or like

My friends said that microsoft will no longer support windows 7 after like the 'next' update but what does that mean like will it make any diffrence ?

pliz help xD !?

just get 10 you are going to be getting it at some point or another.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

You can't downgrade 8.1 to 7.

You can only downgrade windows 10 1 months After you updated and to the previous OS and install you had on you computer.

You can't downgrade 8.1 to 7.

You can only downgrade windows 10 1 months After you updated and to the previous OS and install you had on you computer.

Kinguin has a deal for a cheap copy for the os. Are you sure i just can't install it ?

Kinguin has a deal for a cheap copy for the os. Are you sure i just can't install it ?

You can install Windows 7.

But the Windows 8 licence cannot be downgraded to Windows 7

I really love windows 7 and i have always done.. problem is when i ordered my new computer it came with windows 8.1 and i don't really like it...

Then windows 10 got released and my friends said i should get it. But i still want windows 7.

So as off right now on kinguin.net they are selling windows 7 for a very low price and i was wondering if its worth the downgrade like will i have any problems about the updates on the os or like

My friends said that microsoft will no longer support windows 7 after like the 'next' update but what does that mean like will it make any diffrence ?

pliz help xD !?

do you have the pro version? because then you could just run a windows 7 VM on your windows 10 machine, just like i did, hyper-v is really easy :D

Please post in the correct forum section.

Moved to 'Operating System and Software' forum section.

From personal experience I would recommend waiting to upgrade to Windows 10 because it has a lot of comparability problems where I had to reinstall/repair windows 3 times and do one clean install on my computer. If you have 8.1 pro your really just wasting your money if you by 7 pro since you will eventually upgrade to 10 pro. But if you just have 8.1 then you will essentially be buy 10 pro since it will upgrade from 7 pro so if you want to spend more money and do a clean install on your computer then yeah go ahead and buy windows 7 pro then upgrade to 10 pro before the free upgrade is over. Other just stick with 8.1 for awhile then do the upgrade. I personally found 8.1 to be very useful when you have a touch screen but you probably don't have it :P so that doesn't really matter lol. Hope i was somewhat helpful.

My daughter got a Laptop a year or so ago and the first thing she said was get this crap off here (Windows 8)

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys.