Why you should never buy a console at launch

TopWargamer

I'll be buying the Xbox One at launch

It's just more accessible to me

Don't be hating me for that

Looking for a job

Why you should buy a PC over console:

You'll save tons of money with Steam sales. So much money that it will be sufficient to pay double for the PC than the console. And you will still have some left.

Any game published by EA that is a top seller, will not be available on steam because they will use origin which gives you fuck all. So your point is becoming invalid.

The only reason to buy something at launch is if you have a business and can make some money off it selling it in mass quantities and well heck reselling a few consoles as individual isn't so bad either sometimes eh.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

This video should make users buy PC because its a system that gets games all the time and rarely needs replacement if you have a good enough build.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

This video should make users buy PC because its a system that gets games all the time and rarely needs replacement if you have a good enough build.

IF you have a good enough build...

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx