Ugh, Shuffle! Another VN adaptation I am extremely salty about. The anime doesn't hold a candle to the VN, not because it was adapted "wrong" but because the soundtrack of the anime is shitty in comparison and the character designs got completely ruined.

Voting for Myself ; Yourself.

Problem Children looks like it's one of those "comedies" that aren't ever funny. I swear, if there was an anime about a 40 hour funeral in real-time, and someone slipped on a banana peel once and landed in some boobs, it'd get the "comedy" tag.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Ugh, Shuffle! Another VN adaptation I am extremely salty about. The anime doesn't hold a candle to the VN, not because it was adapted "wrong" but because the soundtrack of the anime is shitty in comparison and the character designs got completely ruined.

Voting for Myself ; Yourself.

Problem Children looks like it's one of those "comedies" that aren't ever funny.

Meh, not really a comedy. I like the OP :D

This is exactly why I think you guys should pick it instead

TG is whatever, you can find any other edgy shounen as a substitute

ruffian youngin's from far away is incomplete and forgettable, mindless fun but at the same time pretty stale (much like an old soft Oreo)

Myself;yourself, mixed reviews. Shuffle, some whatever romance harem, yawn

But damn dude u hard af, no mercy from you, giving that as a first recommendation.

I don't really have an excuse there, just totally misjudged. Thought he would enjoy it. I really should have gone with something else instead, he didn't really trust my recommendations for anything after that and it was hard to get him to watch another.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I don't really have an excuse there, just totally misjudged. Thought he would enjoy it. I really should have gone with something else instead, he didn't really trust my recommendations for anything after that and it was hard to get him to watch another.

Should have started with medabots lmao

I voted School Days because I've never seen it and I've heard so much shit about it.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Was recently recommended a few anime to watch, Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They? was one of them so that gets my vote.

I was actually planning on watching Tokyo Ghoul soon so I guess if it wins I'll start now.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

iYJdGQ5ikndPI.gif

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

Funny selection.

- Tokyo Ghoul: Is just not my thing. Also ever since Chuunibyou Demo Koi I can't see eyepatches on any character but Rikka.

- Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (Problem children): My vote! Izayoi is just too OP to be ignored (*). It's a little similar to NGNL.

- School Days: God no, though people should watch this to calibrate their horrible taste sometimes.

- Myself;Yourself: I remember liking this one, but also remember the twist. My second choice.

- Shuffle!: Great opening and a classic shouldnt-be-missed harem. The MC went with the girl I routed for the most too. My third choice.

(*) @eelnico09 you like OP right?

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

I wonder if tokyo ghoul will win.

Considering this Club ? No ... I don't think It'll win ... 

I agree , the anime let me down too much ... I vote Problem Child ! Also the main in that anime is OP as hell ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Funny selection.

- Tokyo Ghoul: Is just not my thing. Also ever since Chuunibyou Demo Koi I can't see eyepatches on any character but Rikka.

- Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (Problem children): My vote! Izayoi is just too OP to be ignored (*). It's a little similar to NGNL.

- School Days: God no, though people should watch this to calibrate their horrible taste sometimes.

- Myself;Yourself: I remember liking this one, but also remember the twist. My second choice.

- Shuffle!: Great opening and a classic shouldnt-be-missed harem. The MC went with the girl I routed for the most too. My third choice.

(*) @eelnico09 you like OP right?

I do, and someone recommended me Mondaiji, wasn't that anime completely unfinished? I think that's why i didn't watch it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Considering this Club ? No ... I don't think It'll win ... 

I agree , the anime let me down too much ... I vote Problem Child ! Also the main in that anime is OP as hell ...

Ehh, I really liked don't know why people are saying it's a let down. I never saw it as a let down maybe cause I never expected anything from it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

My vote is going with Shuffle! It's a good series, but not that many people seem to have seen it.

At first I was like well he really wants shuffle then I realized that its one of those shows with and exclamation mark at the end of its name.

I don't really want to watch any of them lol

I've seen everything on the list and didn't enjoy anything. As long as its not Tokyo Ghoul, I'm fine with watching anything else again.

how come u have seen all those  i mean every ep did not enjoy it e.e seems fishy

Voting for Problem Children are Coming Hide Yo Loli Hide Yo Waifu because the protagonists aren't a bunch of angsty fuckwits, it really feels like there should be a second season, which is disappointing.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

how come u have seen all those  i mean every ep did not enjoy it e.e seems fishy

I didn't say i that i disliked every episode of all the anime listed. I said i disliked the series as a whole. Why have i seen all of them? They aren't new and i watch anime? <.<

I didn't say i that i disliked every episode of all the anime listed. I said i disliked the series as a whole. Why have i seen all of them? They aren't new and i watch anime? <.<

though tokyo ghoul is still nice if u just ignore season 2