G502 vs. Deathadder chroma?

So I'v been getting involved in CS:GO and im looking for a decent light-ish mouse to be a replacement to my G700s. I came down to The G502 vs the Deathadder. I cant decide, so if anyone can help, that would be handy-dandy

Logitech 4 lyfe

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

csgo=deathadder

MEh

So I'v been getting involved in CS:GO and im looking for a decent light-ish mouse to be a replacement to my G700s. I came down to The G502 vs the Deathadder. I cant decide, so if anyone can help, that would be handy-dandy

There are better options. But if you're set on those two i'd go with the deathadder. I don't really like either tbh.

MEh

There are better options. But if you're set on those two i'd go with the deathadder. I don't really like either tbh.

any recommendations? love to get some feedback.

G502. Logitech quality ftw.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

G502. Logitech quality ftw.

As a long time Logitech owner, their quality is NOT what it used to be AT ALL. But lol razer quality

Really OP, it comes down to personal preference. Which one would you like using better. Also, is blending into your setup's color scheme important to you? 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

The G502 is the best sensor on the market (unless it's been beat now) but the design on it is geared towards palm and claw grippers. Besides that, you gain a well placed sniper button and a lot of extra buttons which is a plus if you play other games (like MMOs) otherwise it may get in your way especially if your hands are big.

Deathadder Personally.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

As a long time Logitech owner, their quality is NOT what it used to be AT ALL. But lol razer quality

Really OP, it comes down to personal preference. Which one would you like using better. Also, is blending into your setup's color scheme important to you? 

Logitech does good mice (looking at the G502 and G402) but their (EDIT: new) keyboards leave much to be desired...

You might want to try both of them out and see which one feels more comfy. G502 gives you weights as well if you are into that.

I like my old G710+

Sorry my bad. Talking about the Orion and Atlas lol. The G710+ would be a lot nicer if they also offered other MX switches.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0

Look at what fits your budget and your grip style.

I personally love my Mionix Naos 7000, but don't worry too much about it. I still switch around my Naos 7000 and some cheap $5 non gaming mice and still play just as good in games.

I suggest the SteelSeries Rival, great mouse for CSGO.

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

The G502 is much better than the Deathadder (not like that was a difficult feat to achieve) and I would prefer it over the Deathadder.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I would totally recommend the mionix naos 7000. It has probably the best optical sensor out there right now and it is very light. It is very comfortable and has a backwards and forwards button for web browsing as a bonus. I use it in cs:go and it is perfect.

Zowie mice like FK, ZA, and EC series are all excellent mice for CSGO.

If it's only those 2 choices, I'd go for the Logitech 502 over DeathAdder.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition