Is There a Mod That changes Geralt's appearance to the default Kaer Morhen Armor?(Witcher 3)

Shaan5

The Default armor looks the best(IMO) and I'm wondering if a mod exists so that I could wear it without having awful stats(Like an appearance changer). There are only a few good looking armors in this game and its annoying to have to spend tons of crowns to get good looking armor when the Kaer morhen armor still looks best

Thanks

Case: Define R5 I GPU: G1 GTX 970 I CPU: i5 4690k I RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X I PSU:  EVGA 750B2 I Cooler: Noctua NH D15 

MB: ASUS Z97-A I SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB I HDD: WD Black 1TB

try renaming the texture files

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Haven't seen that though I prefer the look of the Ursine Armor myself.

ursine armor mastercraft is by far the best looking one :)

ursine armor mastercraft is by far the best looking one :)

Im only level 17 :(

Case: Define R5 I GPU: G1 GTX 970 I CPU: i5 4690k I RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X I PSU:  EVGA 750B2 I Cooler: Noctua NH D15 

Im only level 17 :(

I literally grinded just so I could get it. It's a long while till you can even craft it though.

Honestly, I used the upgraded Kaer Morhen armor until around level 20, when you can start wearing the Witcher stuff.  Some of the Witcher stuff looks meh at first, but upgrading makes at least the Feline and the Ursine ones look more badass, the Gryphon one makes you look fat regardless.

Armor is probably the least useful stat anyway, you get the Witcher armor for the additional effects it offers, not really for the armor increase.  Feline is for fast hybrid melee/sign playstyles, Gryphon is for sign heavy playstyles, and Ursine is for melee strong attack playstyles.

I finished the game before the Wolf school armor even came out so I can't comment on that.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

The Cidarian Cavalry Armor looks really good too!

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO